Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Suge Knight shots 6 times at Chris Brown's VMA party

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    Games a big dude, and even being a part of G unit gives him some street cred. he might not be OG gangsta but i don't think anyone here, let alone a lot of hollywood people would fukk with him. they all got blood ties too so its not like they are just people fronting it all completely.

on a side note wtf happened to the crips? its like the fad is bloods with all of the hollywood hood connections, did crips lose or something? don't ever even hear crips mentioned these days../
    Even nighas like Nipsey and Schoolboy quit being crips. Only nigha right now that publicly reps that shit is Shmurda.

Luckily I have Blood ties. We're on right now.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

I used to work at footlocker in the Lakewood mall, one day the game went to "Champs" another shoe store and they wouldn't sell him the shoes he wanted to get before the release date, he literally walked out and threw every rack on the ground on the way out....knocking over everything clothing hats shoes dude did not give a ****...I was a kid at the time and was appalled lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    When Game was beefing with Yukmouth, you could tell who was the fake one. Yukmouth had real men behind him in interviews/diss videos. On the other hand when Game did similar stuff he had bunch of teenagers in bandanas and wannabe gangsta clothes as his "crew". He tried so hard to live up to that image, Yukmouth ethered him though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8eWF3PfxRY

Love Live Life

All the articles I read on this incident are reporting that the shots were meant for Chris Brown.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    Games a big dude, and even being a part of G unit gives him some street cred. he might not be OG gangsta but i don't think anyone here, let alone a lot of hollywood people would fukk with him. they all got blood ties too so its not like they are just people fronting it all completely.

on a side note wtf happened to the crips? its like the fad is bloods with all of the hollywood hood connections, did crips lose or something? don't ever even hear crips mentioned these days../
    Crips outnumber Bloods in Los Angeles 2-1. Far and away the more powerful of the two.

My guess is that they don't have their fingers in the music industry pie to the extent bloods do.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Crips outnumber Bloods in Los Angeles 2-1. Far and away the more powerful of the two.

My guess is that they don't have their fingers in the music industry pie to the extent bloods do.

thats pretty crazy. you'd think they'd be attracted to the parties, money, and fame...especially the bitches part to latch on to celebrities. more so the rappers they listen, and look up to.

and yet Suge, Chris Brown, Game, etc. are all blood rep'ing and hanging with them at times.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

supposedly there is video of the shooting...I can't find it though