Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Suge Knight shots 6 times at Chris Brown's VMA party

The Game sucker punched Ras Kas in the face and didn't floor him. Ras Kas is 5'4 and 130 lbs soak and wet. The Game looks to be about 6'3 and 220??? Why would anybody need to sucker punch with that size advantage if they were really street. And the Game thought he could beef with Fiddy, not that Fiddy is big but he has a ferocious way about him.

Poor Chris Brown... his image takes more hits than a punching bag.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

would anyone shed a tear if Suge died?...I am wondering if even his own kids would cry

that's what happens when you go through life on a mission to get respect from fear instead of love, no one gives a shit about your life.

Suge didn't kill Pac, I'm 99.9% certain of that. I'm 99.9% certain it was the drug lords who had ties to Bad Boy or Biggie who had ties to the Southside Crips.

Did Suge kill Biggie in retaliation........I'm far more certain about that.

All you have to do is research Haitian Jack, King Tut, Jimmy Henchman(Also the dudes responsible for the NY shooting of Pac), the stuff that the LAPD detectives who worked on the case, and Puff and Big's own interview in Vibe to know what really went down.
    Last edited by eliteballer; 08-24-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Game is a weird dude. He's total anti gangsta, everything about his past he created save being poor. No gangs, walked around with backpack full of poetry, tried to be on tv and acting (even went the total delusional stripper route to get noticed). Creative guy.

But decides he must play to his character he created (even though gangsta rap hasn't sold for like 10 years) and goes and gets in fights, etc. all the time.

I guess if you pretend to be something long enough it just becomes normal.
    He's bipolar. He actually lived he gangsta life and moved drugs from his apartment and got shot, then he started doing his music thing and it worked out and got signed to G-Unit, got his own solo album and went big for a while, then his fame faded he started trying too hard.

Used to dig his music and he seemed like a respectful dude, talking about stopping violence and all that, lately he's just going out and starting shit with everyone. There's literally a news report on Game getting into a fight at a club every month.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    He's bipolar. He actually lived he gangsta life and moved drugs from his apartment and got shot, then he started doing his music thing and it worked out and got signed to G-Unit, got his own solo album and went big for a while, then his fame faded he started trying too hard.

Used to dig his music and he seemed like a respectful dude, talking about stopping violence and all that, lately he's just going out and starting shit with everyone. There's literally a news report on Game getting into a fight at a club every month.
    All the gangsta stuff is made up,a lot of it was from the time that i know (for a fact) he came to recording sessions in nice shirts and pants, with a backpack of poetry. The same stories he told when he joined G-Unit, all the "playing madden while dealing" bullshit.

It's all made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    would anyone shed a tear if Suge died?...I am wondering if even his own kids would cry

that's what happens when you go through life on a mission to get respect from fear instead of love, no one gives a shit about your life.
    The man made a living by ripping his own artists off and threatening people with their lives to get his business running. Didn't he dangle the Vanilla Ice dude off a balcony? I also heard a story about how he made some guy drink his urine.

Suge ripped Pac off big time man, reports from back in the day said 2Pac died with about 200k to his name.... How does one only have 200k when he sells millions of albums (also worth nothing AEOM was a double-album and it went 5x platinum before he died). 2Pac's family had to sue Suge's label to get the money out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Suge didn't kill Pac, I'm 99.9% certain of that. I'm 99.9% certain it was the drug lords who had ties to Bad Boy or Biggie who had ties to the Southside Crips.

All you have to do is research Haitian Jack, King Tut, Jimmy Henchman(Also the dudes responsible for the NY shooting of Pac), the stuff that the LAPD detectives who worked on the case, and Puff and Big's own interview in Vibe to know what really went down.
    Suge didn't kill 2Pac man...Why would he put himself in the driver's seat if he ordered the hit? Who's dumb enough to do that? There's like a 100% chance you get hit when 13+ shots come at your car with a guy sitting next to you getting hit 7 times, Suge got hit with shrapnel to his head, actually and he could have died too had Pac not jumped up on the seat to try getting to the backseat,

Suge most definitely ordered the hit on Biggie in retaliation. I used to study this shit back when the topic was hot in the early 2000s and mid-2000s, I forgot who the guy's name is but there was a doc on where a guy that was affiliated with Death Row admitted that he was a middleman for the Biggie hit.

Bay Areaaaaaaaaaaa! DavisWarriorsFan's Avatar

More like Puffy got Big killed cause he couldn't cough up all the money owed to the SSC. Puffy set up the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    All the gangsta stuff is made up,a lot of it was from the time that i know (for a fact) he came to recording sessions in nice shirts and pants, with a backpack of poetry. The same stories he told when he joined G-Unit, all the "playing madden while dealing" bullshit.

It's all made up.
    From what I've read and heard, he comes from a family with real gang members and he saw that life, rest is iffy.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    More like Puffy got Big killed cause he couldn't cough up all the money owed to the SSC. Puffy set up the whole thing.
    This sounds like a crazy theory. Wow. I feel like I'm back in the mid-2000s with this thread man :oldlol.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisWarriorsFan
    Yeah that's also a theory too but I see more evidence for the other.

Suge Knight is always in the center of some bullshit. This guy is bound to be executed by some two-bit gang bangers.

Anyway, I can't listen to The Game anymore. Dude is as fake as it gets. How many songs can you make about California weather, Chuck Taylor's, gang shootouts in East Los Angeles and posing as a Blood gangster?
    I've bought almost all his albums since his first major album, but I'm done.

College superstar

Too bad none of these three die...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

NBA Superstar

Games a big dude, and even being a part of G unit gives him some street cred. he might not be OG gangsta but i don't think anyone here, let alone a lot of hollywood people would fukk with him. they all got blood ties too so its not like they are just people fronting it all completely.

on a side note wtf happened to the crips? its like the fad is bloods with all of the hollywood hood connections, did crips lose or something? don't ever even hear crips mentioned these days../

5-time NBA All-Star

Haitian Jack used to run a neighborhood I lived in, (Shaqattack, lived not far from there too). He looked like a nice guy - always heard somebody say that Tiger Woods looking Mofo act like he going do something. And he always did do something, without fail. He was real smart, and could recall conversations from years back. If you dropped a name in a conversation with him (say Wycleff) he used you to get close to that person. If he saw somebody sporting a rolex, they were on his taxation plan. He used to roll by himself and settled scores by himself. The Henchman had more people around him but wasn't as feared.