Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Suge Knight shots 6 times at Chris Brown's VMA party

Shots rang out at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood at around 1:30 AM Sunday ... and Suge Knight was shot twice and taken to the hospital by ambulance where he was rushed into surgery ... eyewitnesses and Suge's family tell TMZ.

A source close to Suge tells us ... he was shot in the stomach and arm and apparently in other places as well.

Tyson Beckford, Robert Ri'chard and Apple de Ap all tell TMZ ... they were inside the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown when they heard 4 shots ring out inside the club.

Suge walked out on his own power ... a cop spotted him and walked the rap mogul to the police car where Suge sat. Suge was then put in an ambulance and taken to a local hospital.

We do not know the seriousness of Suge's injuries. Multiple sources now tell us Suge was one of 3 people who were shot. At least 1 is in critical condition. Sheriff's deputies had guns drawn as clubgoers exited with their hands in the air right after the shooting.

The night started with tension. An hour-and-a-half before the shots, Game came to the club and he and his buddies got into an altercation with security guards ... there was a full-on fight. Game tried to get in was denied and left, but his buddies stayed behind. We do not know if they were involved in the altercation.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/24/suge-k...ance-hospital/

He's out of surgery and is expected to recover too.

Banned

Default Re: Suge Knight shots 6 times at Chris Brown's VMA party

How do you survive that? He should be dead.

And honestly Suge Knight is houdini and has 9 lives when it comes to violence and getting arrested.

This guy has been shot, stabbed, attacked, so many times and keeps surviving. He's been arrested a TON of times too and has hardly done any jail time. He was shot at and robbed/knocked out in 2005 at another VMA party. As for getting arrested, take this one for example for how Houdini he is:

On August 27, 2008, Knight was arrested on drug and aggravated assault charges after leaving a Las Vegas strip club. When police arrived on the scene, Knight was beating his girlfriend of three years, Melissa Isaac, and brandishing a knife. Reports also allege that he was under the influence of both ecstasy and hydrocodone. As of October 31, police and prosecutors had still failed to contact Isaac, and no formal charges have been brought against Knight.[36] On December 5, 2008, Suge Knight was cleared of all charges. Knight’s attorney, David Chesnoff, said the prosecution had "discovery problems and witness problems". Prosecutor Susan Benedict did not immediately return a call for comment. When Knight was asked about the positive verdict he replied "God is good, Happy Holidays"
    Last edited by BigBoss; 08-24-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Game is a weird dude. He's total anti gangsta, everything about his past he created save being poor. No gangs, walked around with backpack full of poetry, tried to be on tv and acting (even went the total delusional stripper route to get noticed). Creative guy.

But decides he must play to his character he created (even though gangsta rap hasn't sold for like 10 years) and goes and gets in fights, etc. all the time.

I guess if you pretend to be something long enough it just becomes normal.

NBA Superstar

white people

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Game is a weird dude. He's total anti gangsta, everything about his past he created save being poor. No gangs, walked around with backpack full of poetry, tried to be on tv and acting (even went the total delusional stripper route to get noticed). Creative guy.

But decides he must play to his character he created (even though gangsta rap hasn't sold for like 10 years) and goes and gets in fights, etc. all the time.

The Documentary was a great album, but ever since then dude went f*ckin cuckoo.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    I honestly thought you were talking about Suge. Everything I thought I knew was a lie.
    Suge is just a hustler and 2 bit gangsta wannabe who steals money from his artists by pretending he's like a mafia guy. If 2Pac and Dre weren't so stupid to be taken in he'd never had hit big and we'd not even know him. He'd be some money collector that was now nothing because shit ain't run like that anymore.

Not sure if he knew 2Pac would be killed or asked for it but it was all him. It's a shame the bullets missed and he's alive.
    Last edited by niko; 08-24-2014 at 12:32 PM.

The guy is a bullet magnet.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    The Documentary was a great album, but ever since then dude went f*ckin cuckoo.
    There is a really early look at him on VH1 i remember with him with no gang colors, t-shirts/jeans and a backpack. He's talented but he's limited by the fact he is obsessed with being a gangsta, and it's not interesting to listen to.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

People are stupid.

Do you know him personally or something?

Banned

This. Dude was on one of those cheesy 90s dating game shows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMhDYK7ajE

Wearing Hawaiian shirts. But now he's a gangsta.

Also, Chris Brown and Suge Knight being in the same place at the same time is basically a guaranteed n*gga moment.

When Game was beefing with Yukmouth, you could tell who was the fake one. Yukmouth had real men behind him in interviews/diss videos. On the other hand when Game did similar stuff he had bunch of teenagers in bandanas and wannabe gangsta clothes as his "crew". He tried so hard to live up to that image, Yukmouth ethered him though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

I freaking LOVE Chris Brown.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    This. Dude was on one of those cheesy 90s dating game shows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMhDYK7ajE

Wearing Hawaiian shirts. But now he's a gangsta.

Also, Chris Brown and Suge Knight being in the same place at the same time is basically a guaranteed n*gga moment.

I thought it was well known fact that Game was a ''pretender''