rank sentamentalist

Default one more high thread (about music)

what's the deal with music man?

it has therapeutic benefits, seemingly limitless bounds as there so much to explore around the world, it is entertaining, it has evolved to become very much stimulating in a theoretical sense. and that's just consumption, the act of creating and performing music to the extent that's been achieved is tremendous. it's among our most profound and exciting inventions that we should be proud of.

what are some of your thoughts on how music influences you, how it makes you behave, how it triggers you, and even some of the pitfalls you may have experiences (let's say you're a broke musician struggling to make ends meet lol)

Banned

Default Re: one more high thread (about music)

It's all in the vibrations..music is an extension of the universes harmony

rank sentamentalist

weed is great. i think i found a good hookup too, i've been smoking a lot of shit lately but the stuff i smoked tonight is terrific

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    that's a great thought and well put

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    there is some truth in this. music is the first language, the first math, and a fundamental component of human culture. It is also the direct creation of energy (sound waves) that engage the very air and environment around us. Rhythms, tones and harmonies, especially harmonies, resonate in our cellular matrix and tune us to one another in a shared experience. Music is the universal shared experience.

rank sentamentalist

i just decided i'm going to ride the night out and not sleep before my 15 hour shift tomorrow. hindsight will be 20/20 and i'll regret it but this stuff is fun.

thanks for the responses guys. booze i loved the way you articulated that. a very literal and intimate interaction with the environment, the eco system, the very fundamental elements of reality around us. haha off again

booze you should join our book club. we'll be starting something else maybe in a week? speaking of which it's pretty weak at the moment. myself, jb, zen. but a few others have expressed interest and i think we could get some really terrific discussion going if you have the time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    there is some truth in this. music is the first language, the first math, and a fundamental component of human culture. It is also the direct creation of energy (sound waves) that engage the very air and environment around us. Rhythms, tones and harmonies, especially harmonies, resonate in our cellular matrix and tune us to one another in a shared experience. Music is the universal shared experience.
    Very well put

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    i just decided i'm going to ride the night out and not sleep before my 15 hour shift tomorrow. hindsight will be 20/20 and i'll regret it but this stuff is fun.

thanks for the responses guys. booze i loved the way you articulated that. a very literal and intimate interaction with the environment, the eco system, the very fundamental elements of reality around us. haha off again

booze you should join our book club. we'll be starting something else maybe in a week? speaking of which it's pretty weak at the moment. myself, jb, zen. but a few others have expressed interest and i think we could get some really terrific discussion going if you have the time.
    I must admit I do have some limited interest in a book club. I am trying to get a local going around here as well. Whats the next book.

Please smoke weed every time you log in. Thank you

You're like those Snickers commercials.

"Smoke this RidonKs, you're not a mellowed out fun loving guy when you're not high"

*RidonKs takes a big puff*

"Better?"

RidonKs, "Better."

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid

"Smoke this RidonKs, you're not a mellowed out fun loving guy when you're not high"

"Better?"

RidonKs, "Better."
    ha, no doubt. Thought pretty much every donksy started thread is a decent, though short, conversation. Not enough anime gifs or something.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

what's the deal with music man?

it has therapeutic benefits, seemingly limitless bounds as there so much to explore around the world, it is entertaining, it has evolved to become very much stimulating in a theoretical sense. and that's just consumption, the act of creating and performing music to the extent that's been achieved is tremendous. it's among our most profound and exciting inventions that we should be proud of.

what are some of your thoughts on how music influences you, how it makes you behave, how it triggers you, and even some of the pitfalls you may have experiences (let's say you're a broke musician struggling to make ends meet lol)
    Dawg, hit up some girls

Banned

weed is great. i think i found a good hookup too, i've been smoking a lot of shit lately but the stuff i smoked tonight is terrific

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid

"Better?"

RidonKs, "Better."
    yea i can come off like a condescending humourless c*nt when i'm just ranting. a little weed here and there definitely balances me out haha