Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: Who falls out of West playoffs this year? Who's in?

rocket fans LOVE to use vegas in their arguements.

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Ariza provides same production as Parsons. Harden is one year better. One more year of chemistry between Dwight and Harden.
    yeah that would be nice except parsons is better than ariza, every team is one year better than last year and every team has another year of chemistry.

Houston didn't lose much really. Lin didn't do shit. Asik was discontent and hurt a lot of the season. Losing Asik makes the team worse, but losing Lin makes our team better. Hopefully Motiejunas or T Jones can fill the void left by Asik. Our backup center spot really does suck, which means Dwight will be playing 40 minutes in the playoffs.
    compared to the rest of the west, you lost A LOT. almost every western team improved their rosters, many did significantly. the rockets roster is worse than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    Straight up I'm telling you now the sac town kings are gonna make some noise this season
    WHAT I TELL YOU, sac kings are makin playoffs this year welcome back sacramento we here back where we belong!!!!!!!!

Everyone stays.

I thought Denver would make it but I've changed my mind.

4th and 5th seed will be Memphis and Golden State. Dallas 6, Houston 7, Portland 8.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

1. Spurs
    2. GWS
    3. Dallas
    4. Memphis
    5. Clippers
    6. Houston
    7. Portland
    8. Sacremento
    9.Pelicans
    10.OKC - Depends on when KD and Westbrook come back
    11/Suns
    12.Denver

If anyone falls out, it'll be Portland.

They were around .500 after their insane start last year. Problem is, I don't see anyone else winning enough games.

Sac/Lakers/Jazz/Minny are stone cold out of it imo. Nuggets seem less and less likely. Davis would have to go 04 KG to get them in. Suns...well, they look good.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    If anyone falls out, it'll be Portland.

They were around .500 after their insane start last year. Problem is, I don't see anyone else winning enough games.

Sac/Lakers/Jazz/Minny are stone cold out of it imo. Nuggets seem less and less likely. Davis would have to go 04 KG to get them in. Suns...well, they look good.
    Agreed about if anyone is coming IN, it's Phoenix... I don't give anyone else much of a Chance.

Now, about who might fall out?

Well, it won't be two Teams, because Sac/Jazz/Minny/Lakers/Pelicans won't win enough to also come in behind Suns...

But if someone falls out, it will be between the Thunder, Blazers and Rockets IMO... Rockets look good right now, will have to see as the season Progresses and they face some Quality Teams.

Blazers were mediocre after all-star break, weak bench.

Thunder hurt by Durant and Westbrook's Injury.

Clippers look bad right now, but surely they will get back to their old self soon.

Although it is unusual to see a Team start the way they did after how they presented themselves last year... Its not like they have the Championship hangover right now.