Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Default Re: The Official Islamaphobia Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    **** that religion stuff, agnostic brothas unite

Can I ask you, if you don't have a god in which you believe in, what purpose does your life have? That you might be remembered as a good guy by your friends?

I mean, I could be wrong for being Christian and believing in a god, but what if I'm right? I have something to gain...

I don't know about you, but the thought of being buried and it ends right there is a very apathetic view of existence.

raep tiem

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Can I ask you, if you don't have a god in which you believe in, what purpose does your life have? That you might be remembered as a good guy by your friends?

I mean, I could be wrong for being Christian and believing in a god, but what if I'm right? I have something to gain...

I don't know about you, but the thought of being buried and it ends right there is a very apathetic view of existence.
    Lol wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Inactive
    I don't see how this makes sense as a response to my post. Unless you're suggesting that no one has ever been killed in the name of Christianity?
    that was 100

You are so dumb!

How about living life at fullest and enjoying every moment as purpose?

Banned

I don't see how this makes sense as a response to my post. Unless you're suggesting that no one has ever been killed in the name of Christianity?
    I'm sure there are plenty of good Muslims. The problem is that it tends towards a fundamentalism that is ultimately to the detriment of society.

I feel the same way of them as I feel of miners and people who work in the corporate sector. Some of them may be good people but there's just enough of them to ultimately be a detriment to society.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Yeah let s do it!
    All right cool I'll send you a message on here tomorrow night (Friday night). I'll start early Saturday morning. We can go page by page and list any passage or terms that indicate an inclination to violence, evil, murder etc. and then conclude by the evening. Purely academic and detached emotionally from the events of 2014.

All right?

If it makes you feel any better, your personal opinions have no impact on whether a god exists or not.

What's going to happen when you die will happen whether you believe or not. Your thoughts about it makes no difference

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    and who are infidels? What had they done? What was the exact context?
    infidels are the non-muslims

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    All right cool I'll send you a message on here tomorrow night (Friday night). I'll start early Saturday morning. We can go page by page and list any passage or terms that indicate an inclination to violence, evil, murder etc. and then conclude by the evening. Purely academic and detached emotionally from the events of 2014.

All right?
    yes, good !

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    If it makes you feel any better, your personal opinions have no impact on whether a god exists or not.

What's going to happen when you die will happen whether you believe or not. Your thoughts about it makes no difference

Only that the faith I believe in requires more than simply going along for the ride when you die.

You have to put something in to get something back, so they say...

Issue is Muslims are the only ones that get special treatment. Nick Young already told us in his gym they kick the guys out 3 days a week just so backwards thinking women can work out, because apparently showing skin and being seen by men is a sin in their religion. This is just one of many annoying customs they enforce in countries after they establish their communities. The situation in London is unacceptable.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgr...-london-video/

Another example is the fact no one can make fun of or depict Allah/Muhammed in a cartoon/movie without receiving death threats and promises of violent riots. Creative thinking is oppressed because those barbarians take their religion way too seriously and immediately turn to violence as soon as someone dares insult their God.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...013001316.html

Other religions may have had their bloody past, but everyone already evolved past those dark ages. Muslims are the only ones left still living with the same mindset, in the same mountains and deserts, with the same traditions and attitude. Refusing to change and adapt to the current times. Always enforcing their own law everywhere they go. No wonder they haven't contributed anything to either technology or human development in the past century. They are a burden on modern society. You can keep living in your bubble and denying the facts, but one day when you are beheaded trying to defend them you won't be missed.

Only that the faith I believe in requires more than simply going along for the ride when you die.

You have to put something in to get something back, so they say...
    Sorry to break it to you, but the history of the man mad creation of Christian mythology isn't secret knowledge. Sure, many choose to ignore it or don't seek it out, but once you know the actual history of it, you can't pretend it's still real. The history is well documented and quite clearly made up. It's no different than Greek mythology or Celtic paganism.

All real world evidence points to there never being a Jesus in the first place. 2000 years ago, recorded history was actually pretty thorough. No recorded history of him ever existing until a century after he was supposed to have lived. The first recorded history of him was along the lines of "yeah, the messiah already came. It was like, uh..... 100 years ago. Yeah. That's it."

Now, at the time it didn't really catch on. People were like "if this happened 100 years ago, how come nobody ever heard of this?" Fortunately, after a few hundred more years the myth has time to spread around and this isn't a problem anymore.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 08-21-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Sorry to break it to you, but the history of the man mad creation of Christian mythology isn't secret knowledge. Sure, many choose to ignore it or don't seek it out, but once you know the actual history of it, you can't pretend it's still real. The history is well documented and quite clearly made up. It's no different than Greek mythology or Celtic paganism.

All real world evidence points to there never being a Jesus in the first place. 2000 years, recorded history was actually pretty thorough. No recorded history of him ever existing until a century after he was supposed to have lived. The first recorded history of him was along the lines of "yeah, the messiah already came. It was like, uh..... 100 years ago. Yeah. That's it."

I feel some people make a million reasons why something doesn't exist. Yet they won't fight for 1 reason why it does. i put that down to a lot of people simply don't want to commit to anything that requires faith and responsibility.

If you want to roll with disproving Christianity and its existence, I won't stop you.

All I'm saying is, it beats having nothing to look forward to when you die. because the fact is, you will die.

Local High School Star Inactive's Avatar

[QUOTE=tomtucker]that was 100
    Last edited by Inactive; 08-21-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Issue is Muslims are the only ones that get special treatment. Nick Young already told us in his gym they kick the guys out 3 days a week just so backwards thinking women can work out, because apparently showing skin and being seen by men is a sin in their religion. This is just one of many annoying customs they enforce in countries after they establish their communities. The situation in London is unacceptable.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgr...-london-video/

Another example is the fact no one can make fun of or depict Allah/Muhammed in a cartoon/movie without receiving death threats and promises of violent riots. Creative thinking is oppressed because those barbarians take their religion way too seriously and immediately turn to violence as soon as someone dares insult their God.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...013001316.html

Other religions may have had their bloody past, but everyone already evolved past those dark ages. Muslims are the only ones left still living with the same mindset, in the same mountains and deserts, with the same traditions and attitude. Refusing to change and adapt to the current times. Always enforcing their own law everywhere they go. No wonder they haven't contributed anything to either technology or human development in the past century. They are a burden on modern society. You can keep living in your bubble and denying the facts, but one day when you are beheaded trying to defend them you won't be missed.

Well said.