Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: PS4 VS Xbox One what are your thoughts?

Xbox One. Better online community and online experience. Better controller. They had all the exclusives I wanted to play. Most of my friends have/had 360s and will be getting Xbox Ones when better games are released.

I just read that Xbox One is about to update so I can finally play movies and other media from a USB stick. M$ is coming around to what their consumers want.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    not true at all. I am a huge halo fan but I couldnt justify grabbing an inferior system for just one franchise. as therealkendall already pointed out the last of us kills everything on xbox and all of the games that come out for both systems will be slightly better on ps4 because it has better hardware
    Little Big Planet is cool, but what else?

Also this was just announced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VwQuEcrrI

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Little Big Planet is cool, but what else?

Also this was just announced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VwQuEcrrI
    most of the games I play are on both systems like 2k and call of duty. for exclusives it came down to uncharted, bloodborne and a possible last of us sequel versus the halo collection which will undoubtedly be awesome. it was an easy decision for me, went with the ps4

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Better system?
    Get a Gaming Computer.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    screw that then. ps3 ftw
    It's still worth it. It's a better online experience now.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Xbox One. Better online community and online experience. Better controller. They had all the exclusives I wanted to play. Most of my friends have/had 360s and will be getting Xbox Ones when better games are released.

I just read that Xbox One is about to update so I can finally play movies and other media from a USB stick. M$ is coming around to what their consumers want.
    Meh. I actually like the PS4 controller over the X1 and I like the 360 controller over the X1 as well.

See my thing is the X1 is more of a media station than a gaming system. I don't need all of that because I can use my pc for playing movies on my tv or whatnot. It feels gimmicky.

I guess in all honesty the best system would be a PC because you can do everything on it.

Banned

I prefer the xbox one right now, I like the controller better and for me it has a much better library since it's launch and through this year. It's all about preference though, if there's nothing in the xbox one you want to play but ps4 has something you want to play then grab that. I'll probably get a ps4 down the track when more games are released.

Make the decision for yourself though, right now it's cool to hate on everything xbox does - perfect example was all the people up in arms about the new tomb raider being exclusive but the media praises sony when they buy an exclusive, then the media being made it was a timed exclusive yet they weren't mad at all when games like no mans sky were being touted as an exclusive when it's really a timed exclusive for pc. Find what games you want to play and what console you like because the media and the fanboys like to create issues out of nothing.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i have a wii u and PS3 now, i'll probably eventually get a ps4 in a another year or two. Xboxes just seem to be sh*ttier quality. I don't want my console crapping out. Don't care about exclusives because their really aren't any on either of those two systems that really interest me.

If you get a PS4 be sure to buy paddle covers for the joysticks. The rubber wears off over time.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    If you get a PS4 be sure to buy paddle covers for the joysticks. The rubber wears off over time.
    This is true. My rubber has worn off already but my son likes biting my controller too so I don't know if that caused it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    This is true. My rubber has worn off already but my son likes biting my controller too so I don't know if that caused it.
    Many reported it just wears off with use. Unbox Therapy on YouTube has done several videos about it and solutions for it...

Unbox Therapy on PS4 Controller Paddle Issues

If you do get an Xbox One, I suggest maybe getting a ScufOne Controller.

Love Live Life

Why pay a $100 extra dollars for a controller when you got one that works fine?

There is still nothing noteworthy out for either system. It's becoming embarassing. Where are the games?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Why pay a $100 extra dollars for a controller when you got one that works fine?
    Just something different with the remapping of the paddles. Could make for better game play as well.

Same reason we buy smartphones when we already have ones that work fine.

Same reason I bought a 55" TV when I have a 42" that works just fine.

Etc, etc...