Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Anthony Randolph Signs With Eurocup (Level BELOW Euroleague) Team Lokomotiv Kuban

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Maga, will you please explain that Rubio was not "the best point guard in Europe the whole time he was there".

When you finally admit he wasn't the worst player in Euroleague history like you constantly claim.

Default Re: Anthony Randolph Signs With Eurocup (Level BELOW Euroleague) Team Lokomotiv Kuban

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    When you finally admit he wasn't the worst player in Euroleague history like you constantly claim.
    I never said any such thing.

Must be the only team trying to win real games, too, for the most part, since they generally get Gold in whatever international tournament they're in.

Does that mean Greece just never tries? Because going by their recent international tournament finishes, it appears they're either just not trying or every game they lose has been rigged. Which is it?
    This guy has a Greek fetish. Just like gabepizza.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

A lot of players are never given real opportunities.

There are a lot of Europeans that could ball out in the NBA.

Banned

lol you have said on more than one occasion that he was the worst point guard you'd ever seen. No one thinks he was amazing in the euroleague but he was young and he wasn't terrible.

You've said, on multiple occasions, Rubio is one of the worst players in Euroleague history. One poster has already backed me up and I'm sure there's more than a few others that can do the same.

Banned

This guy has a Greek fetish. Just like gabepizza.
    Keep it PG please

Banned

You've said, on multiple occasions, Rubio is one of the worst players in Euroleague history. One poster has already backed me up and I'm sure there's more than a few others that can do the same.
    He also used rubios stats from his first or second year to claim how terrible he was. When he was 16 or 17 playing against grown men He's too stupid to understand what potential means.

I never said that. You are just a bunch of pathological liars.

You are all clinically ill people.

What I said was that Rubio was one of the worst rotation point guards in Euroleague ever in the last 10-15 years and he was the worst shooting point guard probably to ever be playing minutes regularly in a Euroleague club that I had ever seen.

Since you are both pathological liars and you both suffer SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS you twist everything around and you IMAGINE whatever you want to imagine in your WARPED and DELUSIONAL minds.

I said over and over worst shooting point guard. Not worst player. Two different things. And yet here you mofos are making false accusations AGAIN, as you do, so many times, over and over, because you are mentally depraved.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-18-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    He also used rubios stats from his first or second year to claim how terrible he was. When he was 16 or 17 playing against grown men He's too stupid to understand what potential means.
    This guy is a severe case of narcissistic personality disorder.

This guy is a severe case of narcissistic personality disorder.
    VSpan was shit in the NBA. Why?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    VSpan was shit in the NBA. Why?
    racism, peds, injuries, fixed matches, aliens, CIA, mossad, take your pick....

racism, peds, injuries, fixed matches, aliens, CIA, mossad, take your pick....

They're going with the "he wasn't used right approach"

LeBron sure as hell wouldn't shoot 32/17 if "he wasn't used right"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno

They're going with the "he wasn't used right approach"

LeBron sure as hell wouldn't shoot 32/17 if "he wasn't used right"
    But JVG deliberately put him in and made him miss jump shots and turn the ball over somehow so that he could then scape goat him. JVG has magic powers? Magnets in the ball? How does he do that?

But JVG deliberately put him in and made him miss jump shots and turn the ball over somehow so that he could then scape goat him.
    Yeah JVG is a psychotic racist just like all of us