Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Anthony Randolph Signs With Eurocup (Level BELOW Euroleague) Team Lokomotiv Kuban

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    racism, peds, injuries, fixed matches, aliens, CIA, mossad, take your pick....
    Someone wants a long vacation.

Default Re: Anthony Randolph Signs With Eurocup (Level BELOW Euroleague) Team Lokomotiv Kuban

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno

They're going with the "he wasn't used right approach"

LeBron sure as hell wouldn't shoot 32/17 if "he wasn't used right"

Just look at J Lin. He was used horribly in Houston and still managed to put up 13/5 during his time there. What's Sh1tnoulis' excuse?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    VSpan was shit in the NBA. Why?
    Shot 1-15 with 7 turnovers in the team intrascrimmage.

Had another 7 turnovers when he played 25 minutes.

His mom crying begging Rockets to play him.

Went to Van Gundy and claimed he's the TMac of Europe

Van Gundy replied" We have the real TMac here, sit your azz down, you turnover machine"
    Last edited by Rooster; 08-18-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Another bust going over to Europe, what's new.

Randolph will probably put up 8/8 with 2.5 blocks though
    That's too low. Goudeluck averaged 20 ppg in 25 minutes on 55% FG with him winning the Eurocup MVP and his team on the championship game. He's gonna recycled with 20/10 or somewhere close to Shelden Williams numbers

Greek's opinion's of Giannis Antetokounmpo - NOT Impressed.

http://www.interbasket.net/forums/sh...ek-Team/page13

"Best Greek player of all time"...........

The psychosis runs deep in ISH among the NBA only fans. So, so very, very deep.

The poster named "Remon", that is slurping all over Antetokounmpo's *****, is the ISH colossal mega troll gabepizza.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Greek's opinion's of Giannis Antetokounmpo - NOT Impressed.

http://www.interbasket.net/forums/sh...ek-Team/page13

The psychosis runs deep in ISH among the NBA only fans. So, so very, very deep.

The poster named "Remon", that is slurping all over Antetokounmpo's *****, is the ISH colossal mega troll gabepizza.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=351665

The psychosis runs deep in ISH among the Euroleague only fans. So, so very, very deep.

The poster named "Euroleague", that is doing everything he can to discredit Antetokounmpo, is the interbasket.net's colossal mega troll Victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Shot 1-15 with 7 turnovers in the team intrascrimmage.

Had another 7 turnovers when he played 25 minutes.

His mom crying begging Rockets to play him.

Went to Van Gundy and claimed he's the TMac of Europe

Van Gundy replied" We have the real TMac here, sit your azz down, you turnover machine"
    I think you should know SamFisher that your law license can be revoked at any time for your online harassment of others and your endless amount of racist taunts towards any race that isn't Turkish.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    You've said, on multiple occasions, Rubio is one of the worst players in Euroleague history. One poster has already backed me up and I'm sure there's more than a few others that can do the same.
    Yup.

I never said that. You are just a bunch of pathological liars.

You are all clinically ill people.

What I said was that Rubio was one of the worst rotation point guards in Euroleague ever in the last 10-15 years and he was the worst shooting point guard probably to ever be playing minutes regularly in a Euroleague club that I had ever seen.

Since you are both pathological liars and you both suffer SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS you twist everything around and you IMAGINE whatever you want to imagine in your WARPED and DELUSIONAL minds.

I said over and over worst shooting point guard. Not worst player. Two different things. And yet here you mofos are making false accusations AGAIN, as you do, so many times, over and over, because you are mentally depraved.

Really? You said this...

Not one of those awards means anything.

They are youth awards for YOUTH players and the other one is from a weekly sports magazine and is not even a real award.

Damn to hell whomever is the moron that put that crap there on Wikipedia.

Americans do not have the brain power to understand that those awards are all totally meaningless and worthless and keep acting like they have some merit.

Rubio was the worst point guard in the Euroleague.

That is a FACT and some morons at Wikipedia keep tricking idiot Americans that don't know any better.
    Thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=233757

And a screenshot if you wanna delete your post

Now what you f*cking moron?

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    Yup.

Really? You said this...

Thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=233757

And a screenshot if you wanna delete your post

Now what you f*cking moron?

Yet another seriously mentally ill person.

Worst player in history of Euroleague .............................. = to "the worst point guard in the time he was in Euroleague"

Pretty clear that you are very seriously mentally deranged.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Yet another seriously mentally ill person.
    You're slipping dude. Should've deleted your old posts. Now you're even worse than VSPan in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    You're slipping dude. Should've deleted your old posts. Now you're even worse than VSPan in the NBA
    From one doctor to another, good job!