Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Mr. Exum: 2 points on 13% shooting against France today

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    Jokim Noah,Boris Diaw and Mikael Pietrus showing Exum that the NBA isn't some high school league like Euroleague where Dante used to play

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    please supply that quote. I never said that. I agreed with you on that argument. My stance is that he isn't as terrible as you claim and he is a solid prospect but I agree with you that he isn't the best Greek player and is still a prospect.
    You said over and over and over that he is one of the 10 best Greek players. I have news for you, he's not even top 20.

So yes, you are saying every single time that he's a top 10 Greek player.

It's the same exact thing as someone saying Exum is a top 5 Australian player or whatever.

If you want to say Antetokounmpo is in Greece's 11 man rotation for their current national team - THAT is accurate.

That is NOT the same thing as saying he's one of their 10 best or 10 main players.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Exum didn't play Euroleague.
    And Noah and Mickeal Pietrus are not on France's national team. Actually, I don't even think Mickeal Pietrus was ever good enough to make France's national team.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    The commentators kept saying it in the game, I would have no issue if they said he looked good or that he was a great prospect but they kept jerking him off like he was jordan. He made 4 points in the Ukraine game, one an open jumper the other a lay up on a guard and they actually had the balls to say we just saw some NBA level moves on his baskets when that was all he did the entire game. I do think he will eventually be good but right now people need to stop acting like he is a game changer as a rookie.
    Like I said, it's called NBA marketing. They are paid to say that. I have been saying this over and over.

EVERY player that comes to the NBA from Europe is called "Euroleague MVP" by NBA announcers if you watch an NBA game. There are literally HUNDREDS of "Euroleague MVPs" if you would watch NBA games according to NBA announcers.

It's where all these incredibly insane NBA only fans get their absurdly ludicrous fantasies from. It's NBA marketing gimmicks.

And the NBA only fans are too freaking dumb to even figure it out.

Just in that Brazil - USA game on ESPN, I watched the telecast with Fraschilla and Mark Jones just to hear how much bullshit they made up. As usual a bunch of nonsense.

"Spanish League is the best league in the world other than the NBA".

"Huertas could play in the NBA, but only as a backup".

"The only international teams in the world that have a big front line or any 7 footers are Brazil and Spain, and perhaps maybe Lithuania. Every other team in the world is undersized and smaller than USA".

About 15 other such gems.........It just never ends. They just read this complete BULLSHIT off of a script that ESPN hands them before the game, that comes from the NBA marketing department.

NBA only fans are such morons that they actually believe the stuff they are saying.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-18-2014 at 08:53 AM.

Lets be honest Euroleague, no one gives two shits about what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    And we care about you being hurt that the Jazz took the Skid Row version of Andrei Kirilenko at #4?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    He's shown some flashes. Young players with little experience often struggle with consistency, especially when faced with high level competition.

However, if you are a Utah Jazz fan, you have to be nervous. Many people were saying before the Draft that he has never really faced any kind of competition for a long enough time to really evaluate him. He faced high school basketball in Australia, and then performed well in the Fiba Under 19 or 17. That's about it.

The so called experts were evaluating all on potential. Is this guy another Darko?
    Will you ever STOP TROLLING? There was never anything wrong with Darko's ability. He was just a total idiot and a complete head case. If you draft a lazy nut job he isn't going to succeed. That's all there is to it.

You just implied that Exum is also a complete nutcase and a lazy loser like Darko. Nothing has been said to that effect. Everyone in Europe knew Darko was nuts and the Pistons drafted him anyway. That was just their issue and stupidity, just because he had talent.

For you to compare the two is just freaking stupid, like every other post you make.

Why didn't you say, another Kwame? Or any of dozens of American busts for example? Because you are a racist freaking SOB.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-18-2014 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Your point would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Will you ever STOP TROLLING? There was never anything wrong with Darko's ability. He was just a total idiot and a complete head case. If you draft a lazy nut job he isn't going to succeed. That's all there is to it.

You just implied that Exum is also a complete nutcase and a lazy loser like Darko. Nothing has been said to that effect. Everyone in Europe knew Darko was nuts and the Pistons drafted him anyway. That was just their issue and stupidity, just because he had talent.

For you to compare the two is just freaking stupid, like every other post you make.

Why didn't you say, another Kwame? Or any of dozens of American busts for example? Because you are a racist freaking SOB.
    The irony of a troll who's been trolling for 10+ years
    Don't you think that there's something wrong if you if you have been banned from so many forums and nobody ever agrees with you during such a huge timespan?

Banned

You said over and over and over that he is one of the 10 best Greek players. I have news for you, he's not even top 20.

So yes, you are saying every single time that he's a top 10 Greek player.

It's the same exact thing as someone saying Exum is a top 5 Australian player or whatever.

If you want to say Antetokounmpo is in Greece's 11 man rotation for their current national team - THAT is accurate.

That is NOT the same thing as saying he's one of their 10 best or 10 main players.
    No i never said that. You are imagining things again. I have always said that he was a good prospect but he wasn't there yet.

Love Live Life

What does topkek mean?

Your point would be?
    That no one gives two shits about what you're saying. Read the comment again if you don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    What does topkek mean?

It means "lol". kek = lol cuz of Korean starcraft players

Anyway, Giannis Antetokonumpo is Greek GOAT