Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas tells black people to riot in white neighborhoods

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Nowhere in his post does he advocate going to white neighborhood and destroying property.

Try to develop reading comprehension skills first before going on a character assassination.
    Oh, really?

[quote]About 10 riots from the black community over the years and the only thing damaged ,was the BLACK COMMUNITY by The BLACK COMMUNITY..only reason they issue riot police isssss just in case you actually got smart enough to walk 6 blocks ,YALL ain

OP

This is a false post...he never asked black to riot in white neighborhoods.
    He said they don't go 6 blocks away to do that and states riot geared police would be there to stop them.

That right there says NOTHING on urging blacks to riot in white neighborhoods.

This thread just goes to show you how people take information and flip it to thier own conclusion. THEN all these people come on here and just comment on what they see as the header.

Read guys!!!! Smh

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    All white cops must die

if i dont do it sum1 else will

im willing to go 2 jail 4 wat i believe in [/COLOR]

Did you get any yet? We need updates.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    OP

This is a false post...he never asked black to riot in white neighborhoods.
    He said they don't go 6 blocks away to do that and states riot geared police would be there to stop them.

That right there says NOTHING on urging blacks to riot in white neighborhoods.

This thread just goes to show you how people take information and flip it to thier own conclusion. THEN all these people come on here and just comment on what they see as the header.

Read guys!!!! Smh
    cut the shit .. he's planting the idea in their head at the very least ..

only reason they issue riot police isssss just in case you actually got smart enough to walk 6 blocks
    why the hell is he even talking about that ? shouldn't he be trying to talk them down from this ? .. it's obvious where his 'thoughts' are
    Last edited by dude77; 08-17-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    All white cops must die

if i dont do it sum1 else will

im willing to go 2 jail 4 wat i believe in [/COLOR]
    nika you fake as fcuk. actions speak louder than words.

I agree that it doesn't help to be destructive in your own community, but what good does being destructive in other communities do either? Protest, don't riot.

"too" much. lol

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Gotta appreciate what he said about Al Sharpton though.