Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas tells black people to riot in white neighborhoods

wrong forum

Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Isn't rioting basically saying "I'm too stupid to do anything pertinent to the situation so instead I'll throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?" That's the jist of it, right?

This country was founded on the back of rioting.

Serious playground baller

Lol more blacks kill each other in a weekend than whites kill black in an entire year.

And a white kid just got killed by cops too in Utah. When do we riot? Oh that's right we don't because looting is not protest it's opportunism.

Saw a basketball once

gil

How he mighty has fallen?? 7-8 years ago he was one of the best scorers in the game.

With all that money he has, arenas should probably hire a PR team to filter what he is about to post on his social network accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    With all that money he has, arenas should probably hire a PR team to filter what he is about to post on his social network accounts.

I think his doing drugs just like some of the washed up athletes.

Very good NBA starter

What's sad is that this dude (who is a 1%er) has over half a million "followers" and who knows how many more on twitter and facebook. If that was Arenas' way of trying to calm people down or talk sense into them, he did it horribly and sounds like a moron.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Yeh ngga u shld go and fukk up dem white pigz[/COLOR]

I always thought he was a white troll...
    Wow so he is genuinely like that.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    come to my white neighborhood and loot my shit, and their will be another young negro dead.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]they need to

and they need to find every white cop n there family n kill em
    since they wanna kill random blacks

wat there doing now is dum af

rioting n burning down there own neighborhood [/COLOR]
    Notified the authorities about this post

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Notified the authorities about this post
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    All white cops must die

if i dont do it sum1 else will

im willing to go 2 jail 4 wat i believe in [/COLOR]

Decent playground baller MC Gusto's Avatar

Arenas isn't a stupid as I thought he was...

He makes perfect sense, even if the message isn't him telling folks to stop rioting, which is what some of you would like him to be doing.

His point is, if these people are supposedly "retaliating" for an injustice done on the black community, then why the hell are they ****ing up THEIR OWN shit, and making things worse off for their community that THEY have to live in once the rioting is over, instead of destroying the community or communities of the people who they are supposedly mad at?

While I'm not advocating rioting at all, since it really does no good, due to the people who do the rioting not even realizing that they are doing more damage to themselves and their communities than actually retaliating, I've been thinking the same thing that Arenas said in my head since the riots started.

Decent playground baller MC Gusto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    He's sayin if you have to riot, don't riot at your own house because then the things you break will be your own.

But if they riot in rich white neighborhood, there will be a ton of rioters dead. You think you can just walk up to rich people neighborhood and riot without dire consequences? Damn.
    They can't. That's why they are destroying their own shit. Same reason why they can go shoot up a whole block when somebody talks shit to them, but never do anything to the people who are committing these "social injustices" to young unarmed black men.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    All white cops must die

if i dont do it sum1 else will

im willing to go 2 jail 4 wat i believe in [/COLOR]

Do it. Stay true to your principles and don't back out, that would make you a sellout. Make sure you videotape it.