Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: Is anyone else sick of the half sleeve jeresys and the All star jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Those look weird but interesting enough to buy.

Default Re: Is anyone else sick of the half sleeve jeresys and the All star jerseys?

Kobe with a headband looks so weird...

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    So tighter jerseys make fat people look good as opposed to baggy ones? Checks out.

I completely agree about players using their regular jerseys for the all-star games. That was a great look. Actually felt like you were watching a bunch of completely unrelated stars playing together.
    Nba won't come back to that. ASG has now become a big moneymaking machine for the nbaand nike. Kids scoop up these asg themed kicks which usually go limited. Not to mention the jerseys themselves.

Pretty sure well so those tracksuits with patches available soon

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I like when teams change jerseys, as then one particular jersey becomes symbolic of that whole era for that team.

Seeing the black/red/gold sixers jerseys brings back memories of their Iverson days ...and those sleek and simple purple Raptors jerseys brings back memories of Vince Carter days there and the time he changed the dunk contest forever.

I hate it.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

No, but I'm getting sick of the tights and the stupid arm sleeves that are just worn for looks.