Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: If Durant wins, say, 3 of the next 4 championships and Lebron has 0

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to that ph.aggot Dragic4Life again. Such a shame, Insidehoops would actually want you to neg him, but rules are rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Prime Pippen + prime Rodman + prime Kukoc + prime Kerr (gamewinner bailout) + Phil Jackson = asterisk rings.
    What about first Jordan 3peat? Are you saying Pippen's prime lasted 8 years? Where was Rodman, Kukoc and kerr? Phil didn't have coaching rings before jordan.

Lebron had 2 chances to 3 peat. 2011, outplayed by JET. 2014, got obliterated by 14+ a game. No way he will be GOAT even if we wins another 4-5 rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    hell no

He has an all time great cast: best PG and most athletic beast ever, top 3 PF shotblocking beast DPOY ibaka, best sixth man in the league jackson, future HOF adams, defensive beast and former champion perkins, top pf vet collison, snipers lamb and morrow and top 5 coach brooks.

He should have already at least 2 championships.
    worst post ever
    Top 5 coach lol I just ****ing lost it right here in my cubicle

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    What about first Jordan 3peat? Are you saying Pippen's prime lasted 8 years? Where was Rodman, Kukoc and kerr? Phil didn't have coaching rings before jordan.

Lebron had 2 chances to 3 peat. 2011, outplayed by JET. 2014, got obliterated by 14+ a game. No way he will be GOAT even if we wins another 4-5 rings.
    wow. never thought of it like this. Lebron really had the easiest way to 3peat, had 2 chances and he didn't have to start from scratch. Unlike MJ where he had to do 3 and then 3.

talk about having it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Depends. Does he get all the FMVP's or does GOATbrook carry him? Or somewhere in between? Option A is the only way I'd consider it with room for movement outside of his prime obviously.
    Let's say he gets 2 out of 3 FMVPs.

hell no

He has an all time great cast: best PG and most athletic beast ever, top 3 PF shotblocking beast DPOY ibaka, best sixth man in the league jackson, future HOF adams, defensive beast and former champion perkins, top pf vet collison, snipers lamb and morrow and top 5 coach brooks.

LOLOLOL

I missed this earlier. This whole post...

hell no

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    LOLOLOL

I missed this earlier. This whole post...
    If you want to read something read this.. http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...d.php?t=351223

If you want to read something read this.. http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...d.php?t=351223

in before riseaganist and angel_face are my alts.

in before riseaganist and angel_face are my alts.

inb4 beastmode starts trolling... oh wait

funny thing is me and dubeta destroyed every fan boy here. No one could dispute that.