Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default How bad would you feel for Carmelo if he misses the playoffs the next 2 seasons?

Dude is 30 right now and probably at his peak. Imagine him missing the playoffs the next 2 years because he wanted to get paid

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: How bad would you feel for Carmelo if he misses the playoffs the next 2 seasons?

I don't have a 120 million dollar contract. How bad does he feel for me?

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: How bad would you feel for Carmelo if he misses the playoffs the next 2 seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I don't have a 120 million dollar contract. How bad does he feel for me?
    true

He's making 120 million, living in NY, and ****ing LaLa. Not at all.

Sunshine State

Can't feel bad for someone who chose money over winning.

Even if they make the playoffs they're probably out in the first round.

With George unfortunately hurt, I don't see the Pacers getting into the playoffs, unless they make a blockbuster trade.

So that spot is open, and the Knicks should get in.

I don't see any reason why they shouldn't.

feel bad for what? Missing the playoffs should and would be his fault.

120 mil / 5 years. he'll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    feel bad for what? Missing the playoffs should and would be his fault.
    from the guy that "watches" knicks game you'll delusional. at least it's confirm ur mom dropped ur when you were little.

Earned not given

Not any feeling at all. He dug his own grave by signing with that crappy franchise.

He should have signed with the Bulls for 2 years w/ an opt out and re-upped wherever when the new CBA hits.

I know injury could rob him of future money if he only took a short deal, but hey, Lebron did it. It's a big risk but for a potentially mega payoff. Going to a contending team in the short term, then signing your last long term max in 2 years

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

at feeling bad for a professional athlete who has an $120 million contract, just because he doesn't make the playoffs.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Dude is 30 right now and probably at his peak. Imagine him missing the playoffs the next 2 years because he wanted to get paid
    I would not feel bad because he is not that good to begin with. His idiotic fans believe that he is as good as Lebron or Durant but unlike them Carmelo is not good enough to lead scrub teammates to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    from the guy that "watches" knicks game you'll delusional. at least it's confirm ur mom dropped ur when you were little.
    couldn't produce in the clutch, and padded his stats in garbage time. Not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    I would not feel bad because he is not that good to begin with. His idiotic fans believe that he is as good as Lebron or Durant but unlike them Carmelo is not good enough to lead scrub teammates to the playoffs.
    When has Durant led scrub teammates to the playoffs? He's been spoon fed talent since his 2nd year.