Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Would you start your life over?

Yes I would. I don't hate my life but if I had the chance to start again I would. #YOLO

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

You will still be the same person so its pointless

If I knew how my old life plays out if I make certain choices, then yes, for sure, but if not, I'm not starting a random life with no recollection of the old one

Dunking on everybody in the park

And end up in North Korea? No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    But it would still be you. You just got amnesia and a new body.
    Wtf, then it wouldn't be you

I'd go back and encourage your parents to use a condom

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Yes, lately I have realized how much I wish I could restart my life in 9th grade. Not cause of grades but because I didn't get involved in sports as much as I should. Focused on one girl for too long, dated her for a few short months but never got over her. Got other girl's numbers senior year of high school when I became flirtatious but never made a move. There are 3 girls I know of who told me post high school that they liked me because I was athletic and cute. I was a late bloomer and got taller/bulkier after high school but high school in general for me was very irritating. I was frustrated about one person I dated and I remember struggling in school for my last two years because I would desperately try to get back with her. I did get over her eventually but I missed out on a lot of dating options that I had back then . College was what I expected, even the bad experiences and memories have made me a stronger person. I don't regret anything after high school but everything from 9th grade to 12th grade. Weird I know.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Yes, lately I have realized how much I wish I could restart my life in 9th grade. Not cause of grades but because I didn't get involved in sports as much as I should. Focused on one girl for too long, dated her for a few short months but never got over her. Got other girl's numbers senior year of high school when I became flirtatious but never made a move. There are 3 girls I know of who told me post high school that they liked me because I was athletic and cute. I was a late bloomer and got taller/bulkier after high school but high school in general for me was very irritating. I was frustrated about one person I dated and I remember struggling in school for my last two years because I would desperately try to get back with her. I did get over her eventually but I missed out on a lot of dating options that I had back then . College was what I expected, even the bad experiences and memories have made me a stronger person. I don't regret anything after high school but everything from 9th grade to 12th grade. Weird I know.
    And then you're born in Sudan with AIDS and birth defects.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    And then you're born in Sudan with AIDS and birth defects.
    Lol, I know I'm grateful for everything. Just wish I could do some different.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I would love to start over, but as my same self. The big difference is i'd start practicing the guitar at 5 years old instead of 16