Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Gamethread Greece vs USA, world cup U17 Group A

Quote Originally Posted by Oly BC
    A normal shooting day for Greece and it's a blowout. I'm kinda sad for the US, bleak present, worse future.

I wonder how many of the off rbs were from Papagiannis

One of Euroleague's alts?

Greece never has and never will sniff USA's jock when it comes to basketball.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

One of Euroleague's alts?

Greece never has and never will sniff USA's jock when it comes to basketball.
    I'll play my 300 mil>10 mil card.

And USA is marginally better than Greece, I'll give you that. Marginally.

Game Was Rigged You Racists. Stop Trolling Or I'll Report You.

Quote Originally Posted by Oly BC

And USA is marginally better than Greece, I'll give you that. Marginally.

Whatever you say. I mean no one in the world would agree with you, but at least you seem to have yourself convinced that this is true.

Very good NBA starter

Where can I view the box score

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Where can I view the box score
    All you need to know:

Fouls
    USA: 25
    Greece: 21

FTA
    USA: 21
    Greece: 26

Game was clearly rigged in USA's favor. Nothing else really matters.

http://www.fiba.com/world/u17/2014/0808/GreecevUnited-States-of-America#|tab=boxscore_statistics

Only Euroleague and his pederastic boy lover Oly can take a positive away from seeing their team lose by double digits

Oly is Euroleague's alt.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Only Euroleague and his pederastic boy lover Oly can take a positive away from seeing their team lose by double digits
    Well, to be fair to Oly, if Greece just shot their "normal" percentages, they blowout team USA. I'm guessing he means they're normal percentages would've likely resulted in at least a 30 point swing where they would've won by 20 or so. I'm sure the bigger, longer, more athletic players for team USA had nothing to do with the athletically inferior Greeks shooting worse than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    Oly is Euroleague's alt.
    Yup, on which he basically says the same just trying to insult less and be less psychotic in general, but it's starting to get hard for him.

Serious playground baller

Truth can be persecuted but it won't be silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Well, to be fair to Oly, if Greece just shot their "normal" percentages, they blowout team USA. I'm guessing he means they're normal percentages would've likely resulted in at least a 30 point swing where they would've won by 20 or so. I'm sure the bigger, longer, more athletic players for team USA had nothing to do with the athletically inferior Greeks shooting worse than normal.
    Making things up again I see.

USA players were not bigger or longer. That's a lie. In fact, Greece's players looked bigger on average.

"More athletic" just means doped. As it always does.

Also, I would not brag about beating Greece by a mere 10 points. That's only 10 points.

Wow. You claim Greece is the worst basketball country ever and USA is the best ever. That no Greek player can play in the NBA.....

JUST 10 points?

UNBELIEVABLE that you would brag about that. The way you talk about how pathetic Greek basketball and Greek players are and how "superior NBA supposedly is and American players supposedly are, it should have been a 60-70 point win, maybe even 80 points. I mean, based on the claims you make in this forum.

How the hell could it be 10 points, if ANYTHING you say is true, and EVERYTHING I say is untrue (which you claim everything I say is a lie)......

Does not add up a-hole. Yet you don't even have the brains to grasp that. You and the rest of these clowns are not even smart enough to grasp you should keep a 10 point win a secret, and instead are bragging about it.

Unreal how freaking stupid you are.

And yes, Greece played about the worst game they played in a long time. I watched the game and both teams played really bad. If USA kept playing that bad no way in hell they would win that tournament.

So keep bragging troll.

And never mind that Greece played without two starters whom just also happen to be two of the best players in Europe in their age class. They probably would have won the game with them.

Brag away you clown.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-08-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    "More athletic" just means doped. As it always does.

That was predictable. Every player, even the U17 year olds, that plays for Team USA is doping. That explains so much.
    Wow. You claim Greece is the worst basketball country ever and USA is the best ever. That no Greek player can play in the NBA.....

JUST 10 points?
    Nowhere did I say "Greece is the worst basketball country ever." Not even remotely close to anything like that. If you want to put words in my mouth, fine, you'll be taken even less seriously than you already are.
    UNBELIEVABLE that you would brag about that. The way you talk about how pathetic Greek basketball and Greek players are and how "superior NBA supposedly is and American players supposedly are, it should have been a 60-70 point win, maybe even 80 points. I mean, based on the claims you make in this forum.
    What claims are those? Without fabricating something and making up and putting words in my mouth, what claims are you talking about? Show me. I know actually providing proof (links, quotes, etc.) is something you don't seem capable of doing, so I'm not going to hold out much hope.

How the hell could it be 10 points, if ANYTHING you say is true, and EVERYTHING I say is untrue (which you claim everything I say is a lie)......
    Not everything, but it's proven time and time again that a lot of what you say is a lie. You fabricate stories, claim other posters said things they never said, and come up with crazed, bullshit conspiracy theories any and every time Team USA wins an international match. You're a notorious, pathological liar.

Does not add up a-hole. Yet you don't even have the brains to grasp that. You and the rest of these clowns are not even smart enough to grasp you should keep a 10 point win a secret, and instead are bragging about it.

Unreal how freaking stupid you are
    No one is really bragging about a 10 point win. Just having some fun at your expense because, well, it's so easy to do. You get defensive, start calling everyone names (racist, psycho, liar, etc.) and go on long, rambling, nonsensical diatribes in which most of what you say is a lie.

Man euroleague is quite mad after 1 game imagine the USA winning the gold? He's gonna have a pauk-esque moment.

I usually hit open layups

Greece didn't have a good game and probably USA is anyway better.

But Greece's 4 best players arrived just 2 days before the game at Dubai (had been in Turkey for the Euro Under-18).