Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Default Re: Dan Le Batard sends message to Lebron via billboard, says "You're Welcome"

Le Batard makes me think of Lebron retard

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Dan Le Batard sends message to Lebron via billboard, says "You're Welcome"

If there is one person who can out-attention whore LeBron James it is Dan LeBatard. No small feat.

A supposed sports reporter is responsible for this stunt?

That's just f#cking sad.

Default Re: Dan Le Batard sends message to Lebron via billboard, says, "You're Welcome"

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    This may be the first time I've ever agreed with you. He is indeed a POS.
    You guys need to calm, down, he already thanked Lebron for the rings. This is just for fun to get a reaction. Seems its working.

shhhhhhh

Looks like some of the above posters got trolled by Le Batard

[I]Cote reported that Le Batard gave him the following explanation via text:

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

[QUOTE=gts]Looks like some of the above posters got trolled by Le Batard

[I]Cote reported that Le Batard gave him the following explanation via text:

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Looks like some of the above posters got trolled by Le Batard

Cote reported that Le Batard gave him the following explanation via text: “It’s just fun anarchy. All meant in fun — which, of course, will turn into Cleveland people getting filled with rage, poison and irrational hostility and want to use those billboards as a guillotine. Sports are so great, the more irrational the better. This is a publicity stunt disguised as a movement. Please don’t tell anyone there is no actual movement.”
    So, wait... LeBatard is actually just attention-whoring and he doesn't have ill-will toward LeBron or Cleveland or Akron?

A master of deception.

Incidentally, is that supposed to make this any less pathetic?

Banned

Here's a simple experiment

If the Heat make the finals this year, then whatever Batard said makes sense, as it means LeBron had great help

If Heat lose before the ECF, then Batards words dont make sense as it means lebron carried the heat

If Heat lose in ECF then neither should thank the other

I bet if that sign came with free clean bottled water, the people of Cleveland would embrace it. :)

Default Re: Dan Le Batard sends message to Lebron via billboard, says, "You're Welcome"

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    You guys need to calm, down, he already thanked Lebron for the rings. This is just for fun to get a reaction. Seems its working.
    Trust me, my hatred for him has nothing to do with this stunt. He's just a terrible, terrible excuse for a "journalist", and he's from my alma mater too.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    I bet if that sign came with free clean bottled water, the people of Cleveland would embrace it. :)
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    So, wait... LeBatard is actually just attention-whoring and he doesn't have ill-will toward LeBron or Cleveland or Akron?

A master of deception.

Incidentally, is that supposed to make this any less pathetic?
    Pathetic?

Trust me, my hatred for him has nothing to do with this stunt. He's just a terrible, terrible excuse for a "journalist", and he's from my alma mater too.
    It would feel much less pathetic if it was put up by just about anyone other than a sports journalist/writer. You want to talk about self-indulgent, unbridled contempt for anything remotely resembling journalistic integrity? Look no further than Betard, as he will now be know (thanks dubeta).

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Pathetic?

Relevance?

That's what I like about him. He's a joke and he knows it.

Tries to hard at times, but sometimes he strikes a gem. Like these Akron Billboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    Fcuk Miami and **** the heat and their terrible fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    am i considered a legit heat fan? I gave this team my all, in hopes they would ****ing return something back. I spent alot of money on heat merchandise and accessories. You don't know how i've had to dealt with, all the hate and jeering towards me not only here but in real life. I poured my heart out here, and these ****ing losers give back nothing, but losing to a team in 5 game which they beat last year. Even fking dubeta lost in 6 games, am i supposed to be happy with this loser performance? Lebron carries the load and is expected to do everything, along with be crucified?
    You are just too much sometimes.