Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Lebron, only player to be in 2 different BIG THREE

Bran Sauce only spreads himself on the finest cuts of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    That's three All-Stars on one team, two of them being no.1 overall picks. All three of them averaged above 20 ppg last season. Looks like a "big three" to me.

It's already beginning. Kyrie and Love being put on "role player" status by people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave
    That's three All-Stars on one team, two of them being no.1 overall picks. All three of them averaged above 20 ppg last season. Looks like a "big three" to me.

but they're role players and bench warmers

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Kyrie Irving isnt in his prime....
    He was referring to Panthro and Big Z. Stacked as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    You call Kyrie a "big" for being a 2 time all star on bad teams you open the door to a lot of big 3s.

The Big 3 in Boston were 30, 30, and 32. Ray was coming off the highest scoring season of his career, Pierce put up 25/6, and KG 22/13/4/2 leading the NBA in rebounds. They were at least....close to their primes. Close as Kyrie is to his. So we would at least have to say Ray was in 2 big 3s...considering the Bucks 3.

And Dirk had Finley and Nash....and NVE. Im assuming if Kyrie is good enough to be a "big" then Nick isnt far off.

And later he was was Nash, Finley, Walker, and Jamison....which by these standards is a big 5. 5 max players two of them MVPS.

Magic was with Kareem, Norm Nixon, and Wilkes and then Kareem and Worthy. Prime or not Kareem was all NBA first team with both groups. Nixon and wilkes both al lstars and Jamal is now in the HOF(though partly for college).

Earl monroe was one of 4 all stars in their primes on the Bullets(Unseld the MVP 22-25 Gus Johnson 4 time all NBA 29-32...Monroe all nba first team 22-26 with an extra all star to help. Made the finals.

Then he goes to the Knicks where he plays with Frazier, Reed, Dave d, Bill Bradley, and later Jerry Lucas. 6 hall of famers 5 in their primes at points 3-4 of them at a time.

Its not especially rare.

Hell...what do we call the 90s Heat? Mashburn is a 20-25ppg player for a couple years...puts up 15-17 on a deep Heat team....then 21 a game for the next 4 years on the Hornets. Hes at least....something.

Him timmy, and Zo....Timmy with Run TMC.

Eh....
    There was no Free Agency till 1988, but I'm sure you already knew that.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Look at these jokester. Love kyrie and Bron are all in their prime right now. And they can all get a max contract from any team in the league
    I feel like this thread is dead, thanks to Blaze.

But you asked, I answered. Now I'm a "jokester" because they're all in their prime? You're trying way too hard to be an idiot.