Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default What Jewish People Dont Understand....

Is that this is not a Jews vs Muslims situation. This latest conflict between Israel and Palestine is a political issue, not a religious one. We are not talking about the religious roots of this conflict from way back, we are talking about the fighting right now, which is apparently retaliation for Hamas attacking Israel. This is warfare with, at this particular moment, has more political reasons behind it from both sides.

Why is it some Jewish people cannot differentiate between the two? A lot of them support Israels actions simply because they share a religion. In fact, a lot of them go crazy, scream racism and shut you down if you even dare to claim Israel are in the wrong. You see how Dwights team mate reacted, you see how angry a lot of Israel sympathizers get if you oppose their argument. They call you stupid, they call you uneducated, they do pretty much everything except actually win the argument.

I do not respect those Jewish people. How can I? THESE are the Jews I respect.

These are men that clearly cannot stand by and say nothing just because the aggressors share their religion. I hope this shows some of you that just because your Jewish it doesnt mean you have to support Israels actions. Its commendable to make up your own mind and break free from the hive. Im sure those men were heckled, had things thrown at them but clearly they are strong willed.

Supporting the death of thousands of civilians make you no different from Hamas supporters. Killing kids makes Israel no different from Hamas. In fact, they are WORSE because they have the means to kill way more people than Hamas, and have shown no restraint in doing so.

I hope this isnt shut down, as I do not mean to be inflammatory at all. I am simply urging you to listen to your own people, your own Rabbis and stop supporting Israel just because you think you should.

Banned

Default Re: What Jewish People Dont Understand....

Your hate for the Jewish people is strong. I have been sensing it and this thread is proof of the hatred you spewed.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Inb4 thread deletion, Nick Young rant, and the term "self-hating"

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Is that this is not a Jews vs Muslims situation.

Absurd. The entire battle against Israel is because Israel is a Jewish state in an area of the world that rejects non-Muslim states from existing.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Your hate for the Jewish people is strong. I have been sensing it and this thread is proof of the hatred you spewed.
    Are you a fvcking idiot? Where did i say I hate anyone?

The "Jews you respect" in those photos are a tiny lunatic fringe group of lunatics called "Neturei Karta" who believe the only way Israel should exist is if God literally (LITERALLY) lifts Jews into the air and "delivers" them (literally) to Israel. They parade around with Holocaust-deniers, the president of Iran, etc. Nobody in the world takes them seriously except antisemites

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Absurd. The entire battle against Israel is because Israel is a Jewish state in an area of the world that rejects non-Muslim states from existing.
    Nope. That is definitely true but thats not the issue right now. The issue is Hamas has been firing rockets, and Israel has been attacking Palestine. We are talking about how to stop that now, before going deeper into the issue where religion comes up.

Banned

Are you a fvcking idiot? Where did i say I hate anyone?
    If one was to read your thread in context then they would be able to see your hate. You don't have to say you hate them for us to know that.

First the hate of Jewish people and now name calling.

You say you can't respect them and then posted pictures of a group you respect?

This is what the official charter of Hamas says:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Etc.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp

Good college starter

The "Jews you respect" in those photos are a tiny lunatic fringe group of lunatics called "Neturei Karta" who believe the only way Israel should exist is if God literally (LITERALLY) lifts Jews into the air and "delivers" them (literally) to Israel. They parade around with Holocaust-deniers, the president of Iran, etc. Nobody in the world takes them seriously except antisemites
    I cannot verify the source of the images, since I used google images. But I know Jews here in London that strongly believe Israel should exist where it currently exists, but also strongly oppose what is being done to Palestine. As far as their point of Israel owning that spot, I am not here to argue that. That is a story for another day. Right now I and many others are against the killing that is going on TODAY.

THis is true. Just another insane cult with their own agenda.

Good college starter

This is what the official charter of Hamas says:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Etc.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
    Why do you guy keep bringing that up? No one is denying Hamas are terrorists. No one is denying they are wrong for their actions.

What is wrong is Israel claiming them to be terrorists when they are committing way more terrorist acts. You cant have it both ways. Either no one is a terrorist or everyone is.

Right now I and many others are against the killing that is going on TODAY.
    Well yeah, being against the killing going on today/lately certainly makes sense.

But Hamas are radically-religiously motivated, and their attacks on Israel are a huge factor in this stuff

NBA Superstar

Is that this is not a Jews vs Muslims situation. This latest conflict between Israel and Palestine is a political issue, not a religious one. We are not talking about the religious roots of this conflict from way back, we are talking about the fighting right now, which is apparently retaliation for Hamas attacking Israel. This is warfare with, at this particular moment, has more political reasons behind it from both sides.

Why is it some Jewish people cannot differentiate between the two? A lot of them support Israels actions simply because they share a religion. In fact, a lot of them go crazy, scream racism and shut you down if you even dare to claim Israel are in the wrong. You see how Dwights team mate reacted, you see how angry a lot of Israel sympathizers get if you oppose their argument. They call you stupid, they call you uneducated, they do pretty much everything except actually win the argument.

These are men that clearly cannot stand by and say nothing just because the aggressors share their religion. I hope this shows some of you that just because your Jewish it doesnt mean you have to support Israels actions. Its commendable to make up your own mind and break free from the hive. Im sure those men were heckled, had things thrown at them but clearly they are strong willed.

Supporting the death of thousands of civilians make you no different from Hamas supporters. Killing kids makes Israel no different from Hamas. In fact, they are WORSE because they have the means to kill way more people than Hamas, and have shown no restraint in doing so.

I hope this isnt shut down, as I do not mean to be inflammatory at all. I am simply urging you to listen to your own people, your own Rabbis and stop supporting Israel just because you think you should.

you're a complete moron. nothings changed since a few weeks ago where you could barely explain any of your views or why you believe in anything, trying to talk in grown up topics like you're smarter than everyone else

you're fukkin retarded

Why do you guy keep bringing that up? No one is denying Hamas are terrorists. No one is denying they are wrong for their actions.
    Well, they run Gaza, and they keep using Gaza as a launching pad for wars against a much stronger opponent, and all it keeps doing is resulting in Palestinian deaths

Nobody in Egypt fires rockets at Israel. So now many Egyptians does Israel kill? Zero. The problem is groups like Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. and those groups are all religious extremists, not merely random dudes who are angry about land or politics