NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Anybody else eat fish everyday?

Monday - Pickerel
    Tuesday - Salmon
    Wednesday - Tilapia
    Thursday - Puccy

And repeat for the rest of the week.

Anybody else?

Awesome diet plan. Along with baked potatoes and broccoli/corn, you'll never get sick of it. Going for about 3 weeks now. Now working towards a six pack for next summer. Gonna own the world. It's coming along quite well. Once I gain the confidence to post some pics, i'll do it ASAP.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Anybody else eat fish everyday?

lol

Salmon is faulking bomb

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Monday - Pickerel
    Tuesday - Salmon
    Wednesday - Tilapia
    Thursday - Puccy

And repeat for the rest of the week.

Anybody else?

Awesome diet plan. Along with baked potatoes and broccoli/corn, you'll never get sick of it. Going for about 3 weeks now. Now working towards a six pack for next summer. Gonna own the world. It's coming along quite well. Once I gain the confidence to post some pics, i'll do it ASAP.
    Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the *** again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

5-time NBA All-Star

Not everyday but several servings of oysters, sardines, herring, tuna, tilapia, salmon every 2 weeks. Maybe even some cod or carp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks ****ing pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook **** that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the *** again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking ***got.

The only people who have that are at least millionaires or are thigh deep in debt. Fvck outta here niqqa.

have fun with mercury poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    have fun with mercury poisoning
    Is that real bro? Should I cut down to eating fish maybe 3x a week and replace it with some meat?

I'd beat the shit out of you. Watch your mouth.

Banned

Why do you consider cooking fish to be a poverty meal?

And yeah I'd cut back, isn't it meant to be fish twice a week? Swap out a few nights with chicken and one with a steak or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Is that real bro? Should I cut down to eating fish maybe 3x a week and replace it with some meat?
    I think on average eating fish (depending on the species) no more than a few times a week is about as often as you should eat it if it is caught from the sea. You should do some research on this for real, I love seafood and a couple years ago I was going to do what you intend to do until I read about the health hazards of consuming seafood these days. They put the warnings right on seafood packaging now, just like you'd find on a pack of smokes. Part of the realities of living on an increasingly polluted planet.

http://www.epa.gov/hg/advisories.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning

I think you should be able to find some charts that say which species is okay to eat the most often, and which species you should avoid or consume very little of on a regular basis.

You have to eat a lot of shark, tuna, and swordfish to get mercury poisoning. Most fish you buy are fine.

Crabs, not the s*hitty frozen crab meat, but meat from a crab whose shell you actually break apart.

In b4 "crab" jokes.

Y'all are scaring me. Forreal.

Fukk. I thought I had this plan all figured out. Had no idea about this mercury poisoning thing.

Shit. Time to bust some steaks and porkchops into my diet I guess.

Thanks for the heads up, players.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You have to eat a lot of shark, tuna, and swordfish to get mercury poisoning. Most fish you buy are fine.
    wrong... every species of seafood contains mercury... you aren't supposed to eat ANY species more than a few times a week. Or do you think this a conspiracy? Be our guest and consume as much fish as you wish every day and prove us all wrong.

As for OP, here, I couldn't find a bigger one unfortunately but if you can blow this up and print it out or w/e it should be a good reference: