Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: black kid in a chucky cheese.

why do ass holes always have to be black? regardless of age, this is always how it always ends up being. I am dissapoint.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: unruly black kid in a chucky cheese.

this is the kind of shit that would make me crazy, especially if he came into my ski ball lane and took a ball

i'd seriously be bowling ski balls right at this kid if he came into my lane, and if he started spitting i think i might really get physical where i'd at least grab him if nobody is doing shit and take him to the manager or somebody, but fukk that shit because you know the parents aren't going to do shit and nobody else is....while these mf'ers are recording it like its funny. so many white people are afraid of black people or their kids i swear i see it everywhere....call me racist but its true, and they take a lot of shit because of that.

Chuck E Cheese is real ghetto tho. Last time i went to my little cousins party there it was full of ghetto.

Banned

always black

kings fan

There's a longer version of this video somewhere.

Banned

Long version and just as entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kA5KBkc8J8

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    this is the kind of shit that would make me crazy, especially if he came into my ski ball lane and took a ball

i'd seriously be bowling ski balls right at this kid if he came into my lane, and if he started spitting i think i might really get physical where i'd at least grab him if nobody is doing shit and take him to the manager or somebody, but fukk that shit because you know the parents aren't going to do shit and nobody else is....while these mf'ers are recording it like its funny. so many white people are afraid of black people or their kids i swear i see it everywhere....call me racist but its true, and they take a lot of shit because of that.

Chuck E Cheese is real ghetto tho. Last time i went to my little cousins party there it was full of ghetto.
    Dude, he's a small child. He has no reference of how to behave. You're a grown up. If he's being really bad, leave the situation and inform an employee. You don't throw a fcuking wooden ball at a child you sick fcuk.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Dude, he's a small child. He has no reference of how to behave. You're a grown up. If he's being really bad, leave the situation and inform an employee. You don't throw a fcuking wooden ball at a child you sick fcuk.

stfu u weak mf'er...you're the dude who gets walked all over, stepped on, and stomped by some spoiled lil brat because you're scared of his ghetto mom or daddy. you'd probably take spits to the eye balls and kicks in the balls while he steals all your chuck e cheese tix's. then talk about "its his parents fault, not his" ...sorry mf'er.

some of us take charge. some of us teach lessons

just the other day this stupid african lady stops at a green traffic light where people are going 40-50mph, almost causing a chain collision....i've seen it before because the stupidity of the county to make these islands blocking off left turns where if they miss it they have to turn a U-turn(makes no fukkin sense whatever) so the worst of the worst drivers stop in the left lane on green lights where its obvious that is not the turn lane, and it almost causes chain collisions every time. i'm like 3 back, i pull into the next lane next to her when it turns red, start bitching at her like "you know that is the left turn lane over there, wtf is wrong with you?" pointing at the left turn lane IN the island ....."you know how dangerous what u did is?"....and i'm pissed yelling at her. she apologizes and was like "i didn't know" but she had to have known or she's just reaaal horrible at driving....anyways i felt bad because she had her daughter in there altho she was like HS, but still it was sort of anti climactic. thing is as soon as it turned green she went and turned the U turn and i'm sure learned a lesson from me ....other thing is i see these older people driving by me right after this checking to see who i was lol...but i know none of them would've been bold enough to tell someone off like that.

call me a dikk...idc. all i know is i don't play shit like that, while sorry weak losers like u do, and theres way too many of u weak fukkers

PS not to say its only african ladies that do that but in this case it was~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Long version and just as entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kA5KBkc8J8
    wish he kept filming till they found the parents

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

His parents need a serious ass kicking.

And if I had a son his age, I would be tempted to tell him to drop that little git.

Very good NBA starter

the title set me up for something crazy. but i thought he was tame cuz i've definitely seen worse in real life.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

The kid was obviously a homeless crack baby.

a few years later they invited him home for a birthday party

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    a few years later they invited him home for a birthday party

ok whats the story with this gif? is this real?