Default How many women can a man service? How many men can a woman service?

the number i came up with is actually the same for each. i'm talking about full service each way. oral counts as full service IMO.

based on the kinds of threads posted here, this seems about right. :P

Default Re: How many women can a man service? How many men can a woman service?

2 for each... for a woman you might think possibly 3, but it's hard to have both stank holes penetrated at the same time. One person just isn't getting as much movement. I just feel like after a while they would give up. I also don't think you could give head and jerk somebody off efficiently while being screwed at the same time... just too much stuff going on.

How can a man satisfy 2 women at a time? Can't do it

Banned

i once knew a guy who was born with two penises. they were right next to each other and one was smaller than the other. it was a pretty useless super power to have. since they were so close together, he couldn't put them both in two different girls. they were far enough apart, that he couldn't put them both in the same hole on the same girl. would have been better if they were stacked one on top of the other so he could put one in each hole at the same time and pump away.

   

it would definitely require a coordinated, energetic woman. altho not quite cirque d'soleil.

for each subject, it would also benefit from the recipients moving a little bit, but hey... might as well if they're already there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    the number i came up with is actually the same for each. i'm talking about full service each way. oral counts as full service IMO.

based on the kinds of threads posted here, this seems about right. :P
    2 hands
    1 mouth
    1 p****

Banned

you know satisfying a woman is a big MO of mine. thats why i always make sure that there are more ***** in the bed than the number of *******. sometimes though the dick to ***** ratio gets so out of wack that some of the guys end up just standing around getting bored. thats when i remind them that i got 2 holes of my own you know. just sayin.

   

i came up with six both ways.

before i say how and why, does anyone feel like guessing...?

Banned

using feet?

nope

   

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    using feet?
    i certainly hope so

NBA lottery pick

I can barely satisfy one bitch lol

A girl can satisfy about 11 niggggas if they all take turns on the train. Get some head real quick and be out

Most men can't satisfy one woman, let alone multiple women.

Banned

I don't know about that op, but I've figured out an algorithm showing how many dudes I can jerk off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-hUV9yhqgY