Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Coyotes in your neighborhood

Massachusetts has strict hunting laws so we are teeming with wildlife. Coyotes, foxes, racoons, hawks, canadian geese, deer, groundhogs, rabbits, skunks, chipmunks, Canadian geese, etc - all can be spotted regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...reton-1.779304

This is the link. Her name is Taylor, I know her through my sister-in-law.

Typical DW, not brave enough to ask the important questions about his own sexuality, so he/she feels the need to question EVERYTHING else in life.
    Lol, that story is ridiculous. They had no proof or witnesses. Described nothing of the attack or the wounds inflicted. The only expert they talked to said this is extraordinarily rare and he's never heard of anything like that happening. The hillbilly park ranger went out and started shooting random coyotes which he had no clue were even involved in the original attack and then couldn't find the bodies of ones he did shoot.

Seriously what is going on with this story.

Furthermore, coyotes rarely even attack deer yet alone humans; the overwhelming majority of a coyotes diet is composed of fruit and lame wildlife. They can smell humans a mile a way and usually get the **** out of there before you even knew they were present unless you live in a rural-suburban border zone. They are the size of small dogs and I believe only E. coyotes can hybridize with wolves.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

AR-15

haven't seen coyotes that many, the most i've seen out here is a mom with a few pups

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Lol, that story is ridiculous. They had no proof or witnesses. Described nothing of the attack or the wounds inflicted. The only expert they talked to said this is extraordinarily rare and he's never heard of anything like that happening. The hillbilly park ranger went out and started shooting random coyotes which he had no clue were even involved in the original attack and then couldn't find the bodies of ones he did shoot.
    Look man, I don't often take things personally, but you are disregarding the death of somebody I know. Why would the news article divulge the details? As with most canines, they go straight for the throat.

There are posters I don't get along with here such as GOBB etc, and it's fine. I still understand him as a person, and can see his point of view on topics.

I have to say though, you're one of two posters on this site that I just can;t understand. The other is Real Men Wear Green/Get Buckets. I'd like to know if you register on the Autism spectrum, or something similar. You must have some sort of disorder to have the personality you have. We're all mostly normal basketball fans here, but then there's you. I can understand why your only friends are trees.

Read up on deucewallaces (Joshua Scott Brinks) here:
    http://www.reddit.com/user/DeuceWallaces
    http://ecosystems.psu.edu/directory/jsb360
    Guy went to university to become a forestry worker
    https://www.facebook.com/josh.brinks.1?fref=ts

NBA Superstar

Seriously what is going on with this story.

Furthermore, coyotes rarely even attack deer yet alone humans; the overwhelming majority of a coyotes diet is composed of fruit and lame wildlife. They can smell humans a mile a way and usually get the **** out of there before you even knew they were present unless you live in a rural-suburban border zone. They are the size of small dogs and I believe only E. coyotes can hybridize with wolves.
    i know you're the expert on this but to me it comes across as more bias for nature where your feelings are taking precedence over reality here.

since every nature/wildlife show i've watched(not survival) coyotes are some of the most dangerous bottom feeders/scavengers in the wilderness when they're in packs. they can even scare away lions who did all of the work for a kill, which is no small feat. i've seen it on animal kingdom kind of shit. its their packs that make them courageous and just like in this video where there are a handful or more of them and they smell fear, they can take people out i'm sure. even in the survival shows in Africa they were warned about the coyotes in packs and were scared to go off alone. if they were that weak they wouldn't have come at this guy and not being scared off too.

nature people are always really animal bias, just like a lot of the survival people and people who work in the field. like a lot of the females cry or get all uptight when the dude survivalist kills a animal or takes the bark off a tree, its silly imo but they really do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i know you're the expert on this but to me it comes across as more bias for nature where your feelings are taking precedence over reality here.

since every nature/wildlife show i've watched(not survival) coyotes are some of the most dangerous bottom feeders/scavengers in the wilderness when they're in packs. they can even scare away lions who did all of the work for a kill, which is no small feat. i've seen it on animal kingdom kind of shit. its their packs that make them courageous and just like in this video where there are a handful or more of them and they smell fear, they can take people out i'm sure. even in the survival shows in Africa they were warned about the coyotes in packs and were scared to go off alone. if they were that weak they wouldn't have come at this guy and not being scared off too.

nature people are always really animal bias, just like a lot of the survival people and people who work in the field. like a lot of the females cry or get all uptight when the dude survivalist kills a animal or takes the bark off a tree, its silly imo but they really do that.

Nice one bro.

It's more so he just wants to argue with me, or anybody.

damn nosey O'Donnell going ham

There aren't coyotes in Africa. They're indigenous to the Western Hemisphere, dumbass. North and Central America.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    There aren't coyotes in Africa. They're indigenous to the Western Hemisphere, dumbass. North and Central America.

lol i got them mixed up with hyena's

i'd delete that shit if Dfens didn't already quote it

okay u get your shit on's for free i'll own up to it....cheap shot me DW all u want, i'll take it i deserve it lol....

altho i still think those coyotes in packs are dangerous and i believe DFens story, looks legit and those reactions to that human i still stand by too

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    When I first moved to my house back home in the San Fernando valley, Mountain Lions and Coyotes used to come in to our street at night and early in the morning. Mountain lions are f*cking monster cats almost as big as lionesses and they'd randomly kill pet cats and dogs.

A year and half after I moved in, they chopped half the mountain near my house down and built a bunch of gated community and a massive retail park with walmart, ralphs, best buy, toys r us and all that stuff. It's pretty sad. Wonder where all the mountain lions and coyotes went.
    so fukking sad......... ..........animals have no places to live anymore

lol i got them mixed up with hyena's

i'd delete that shit if Dfens didn't already quote it

okay u get your shit on's for free i'll own up to it....cheap shot me DW all u want, i'll take it i deserve it lol....

altho i still think those coyotes in packs are dangerous and i believe DFens story, looks legit and those reactions to that human i still stand by too
    Nah, sorry for the name calling. I was just being opportunistic. Africa has the Jackal, a close cousin of the coyote.

Nice one bro.

It's more so he just wants to argue with me, or anybody.
    Well I happen to know a lot about coyotes, and your reported story was fishy based on the details. Someone obviously died but that would be one of the only known fatal coyote attacks on records in N. America that isn't a toddler or 60+.

Very rare.

Looks like you're about 5 minutes from another epic meltdown. First the crying and whining, then the overly-emotional hypocritical posts, then the online stalking, and lastly the forum blitz of posts and impending ban.

Good luck.

Well I happen to know a lot about coyotes, and your reported story was fishy based on the details. Someone obviously died but that would be one of the only known fatal coyote attacks on records in N. America that isn't a toddler or 60+.

Very rare.

Looks like you're about 5 minutes from another epic meltdown. First the crying and whining, then the overly-emotional hypocritical posts, then the online stalking, and lastly the forum blitz of posts and impending ban.

Good luck.
    All you need to do is apologise and say that you were wrong. Then we can move on

All you need to do is apologise and say that you were wrong. Then we can move on
    I'm not wrong, and I'm not apologizing to some hypocritical wacko. You probably didn't even know that person given what a flaming drama queen you are.

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 3 times in a row than getting killed by a 30 lbs coyote.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Bro, there are no coyotes in Africa.
    Lol he meant hyenas. Coyotes are small and eat apples.