Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Coyotes in your neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I'm not wrong, and I'm not apologizing to some hypocritical wacko. You probably didn't even know that person given what a flaming drama queen you are.
    Well, it's funny that you would go to school to study forestry and presumably woodland creatures, and not know much about coyotes. Maybe you could ask for your money back and go to a real university?

Most normal people when proven wrong about their "specialty" subject would be happy to be provided with factual information that they had not heard before.

Also, I'd think it would be common human decency to not mock people when they are talking about someone they know dying a tragic death.

You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 3 times in a row than getting killed by a 30 lbs coyote.
    No doubt this is true. There are people out there that have been struck by lightning more than 7 times. There have been only 2 reported deaths by coyote in North America on record. One is a toddler, the other being Taylor.

But the attacks by coyotes are more common than you would think:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote...mans#On_adults

   

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

I'd like coyotes if I didn't have pets. They're not a danger to adult humans at all though barring some freak shit. They do get cats and small dogs occasionally up in these here hills here.

Here's a picture I took of one recently, they're scared shitless of humans so getting close is tough, pretty crappy picture but it's on topic so f*ck you.

Just above dead center of the frame. If you're plotting on my dogs you're entering a world of pain.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    I'd like coyotes if I didn't have pets. They're not a danger to adult humans at all though barring some freak shit. They do get cats and small dogs occasionally up in these here hills here.

Here's a picture I took of one recently, they're scared shitless of humans so getting close is tough, pretty crappy picture but it's on topic so f*ck you.

Just above dead center of the frame. If you're plotting on my dogs you're entering a world of pain.
    Put a red circle around it in Paint. Repost

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I live in Vancouver, i see them all the time...especially at university...they're mostly harmless..pretty small.never ran in to a large pack though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I think what he's referring to is trap. To the above and left of center.
    Ahhhh I wasn't sure

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    I live in Vancouver, i see them all the time...especially at university...they're mostly harmless..pretty small.never ran in to a large pack though.
    I think even a large pack of domesticated dogs running loose can be just as dangerous

NBA Superstar

check this one out. i swear thats a african lion....in Cali? then again i don't really know what mountain lions(always pictured them as much smaller than this thing tho) look like in relation to african lions ...but give me a break on it being a dog. these dumbass people

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...tape.ktla.html
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-05-2014 at 04:10 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom

i think i see it between the 2 dead tree's sticking up

this should be one of those find the coyote things. i definitely see the shape now, he's sideways with his head to the left facing the camera sort of. that was real hard to distinguish tho, took awhile but it became clear once i saw it.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-05-2014 at 08:10 AM.

O-Qua Tangin Wann

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    check this one out. i swear thats a african lion....in Cali? then again i don't really know what mountain lions(always pictured them as much smaller than this thing tho) look like in relation to african lions ...but give me a break on it being a dog. these dumbass people

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...tape.ktla.html
    the body looks like a leopard to me

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Riley Martin
    the body looks like a leopard to me
    i swear it walks like a lion. don't leopards walk all sleek? like a puma?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i think i see it between the 2 dead tree's sticking up

this should be one of those find the coyote things. i definitely see the shape now, he's sideways with his head to the left facing the camera sort of. that was real hard to distinguish tho, took awhile but it became clear once i saw it.
    Dammit man yur right!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    Dammit man yur right!

LOL now when i look at it its so clear but i swear i stared at that thing for like 15-20~ minutes trying to figure it out...real crazy how that works.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Bro you thought coyotes were in Africa.

bro your mom gets fukked by coyotes in Africa...the ones with the big black dikks and bones thru their noses. your mom is a fat freaky bitch tho.