Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: What's a show that was so good that you were depressed when you finished it?

Six Feet Under f*cked me up when that ended.

Good call on FNL.

Default Re: What's a show that was so good that you were depressed when you finished it?

Imma Star Wars Fanatic

When Disney bought the franchise and cancelled the Clone Wars show I was

in that order

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

i shed tear when charlie sheen died on two and half men
    scrubs
    firefly
    prolly GoT when it ends

I wasn't bummed out by FNL because it felt like the right time to end the show. I did really love that show tho. The episode where Matt lost his dad was ****ing brutal.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Scrubs.

The American Office. Loved it so much.

Same goes for the British one. I watched it after I watched the American one but it was still incredibly hilarious.

Also Prison Break. I know that it got a lot worse over time but I really loved those characters. Pretty sure I teared up when Scofield died.

Breaking Bad but at the same time it ended perfectly and I couldn't have asked for any more.

It will happen with Parks and Recreation after this season ends.

It will happen when it's always sunny ends.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Definitely not Shazam .

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by bballer
    The American Office. Loved it so much.

Same goes for the British one. I watched it after I watched the American one but it was still incredibly hilarious.

Also Prison Break. I know that it got a lot worse over time but I really loved those characters. Pretty sure I teared up when Scofield died.

Breaking Bad but at the same time it ended perfectly and I couldn't have asked for any more.

It will happen with Parks and Recreation after this season ends.

It will happen when it's always sunny ends.
    Prison Break was fierce at the beginning. Awesome characters like Paul, Abruzzi and Teabag made that show. Schofield died? That's how much I remember the last few seasons lol.

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret
    Bored to Death
    Arrested Development
    Cuckoo
    Derek
    Seinfeld
    The Inbetweeners

All amazing shows. If you haven't seen some of these, I suggest you sign up to Net Flix and watch or download from Pirate Bay

Banned

The Wire.

Wait nvm, I definitely felt that way after Avatar the Last Airbender.

For me, the show that really got me down was when Knight Rider went off the air. That show was off the hook!!! Cool theme song. Suave leading man. Hot chicks. And a boss car.

Season 5 of the Sopranos sucked? It's the only season that managed to properly combine the exquisite character studies with the fantastic story arcs. Not to mention "Long Term Parking" might just be the greatest hour of television ever.

Anyway, my answers are: Sopranos, Office (seasons 7, 8 and 9 were really bad, but the ending crushed me), Arrested Development (though, in hindsight, I'm glad it ended because the newest season was bad).

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Dragonball z. So GOOD
    ohhhh shit OP about to have a fit

The Wire - best written TV show ever. Story line was so deep and meaningful, I've never seen anything like it. Season 4 is the GOAT season in all TV, followed closely by season 3 IMO. Though I have to admit season 5 was a bit of a let down after those two seasons, and the show kind of lost me after what happened to Omar happened (won't spoil it). I understand why it happened and it was pertinent in the show's theme... but come on, it's Omar...

Sopranos - best acted TV show ever. Tony Soprano is the GOAT main character, Carmela was incredible. Christopher, Silvio, Paulie, Johnny, Junior... all beautifully done. I hated the ending, though I don't think season 6 was as bad as people say. The Tony and Christopher moment near the end of season 6 was the most unexpected moment of the series, and I think one of the best.

Breaking Bad - kind of felt the show ended at Ozymandias, so yeah I was devastated it was over. WW is the second GOAT main character, and the story was beautifully written.