Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: What's a show that was so good that you were depressed when you finished it?

Fringe

Default Re: What's a show that was so good that you were depressed when you finished it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Wait nvm, I definitely felt that way after Avatar the Last Airbender.
    True, forgot to mention this one

NBA All-star

probably Law & Order criminal intent

the depth of psychology behind a criminal's motive may make series like Sherlock Holmes appear to be childs play

Breaking Bad.. Life has changed

Saw a basketball once

what everyone already said about breaking bad.

None, but I can name a lot of shows that were really good, but stayed on the air too long.

Banned

The Bachelorette. Talk about putting ***** on a pedestal. That show was the epitome of it. Was a great insight into the true nature of the male kind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    Batman the animated series
    Excellent choice.

Loved the show as a kid and appreciated it even more watching it as an adult. Very well written show and it's a true representation of Batman. 'Beware the Gray Ghost', the Two Face saga (including 'Second Chance'), 'It's Never Too Late', 'Perchance to Dream' are plain great television, forget just cartoon show.

And Mask of the Phantasm is one of the best Batman movies ever.

Batman the animated series
    DBZ
    Breaking bad

I already know The Sopranos will have the same affect on me when I'm done watching too

Banned

LOST, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, The Shield, Fringe, House, Arrested Development...