Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What's a show that was so good that you were depressed when you finished it?

Title.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: What's a show that was so good that you were depressed when you finished it?

Definitely Breaking Bad. I almost cried at the end of the last ep knowing it was over

Default Re: What's a show that was so good that you were depressed when you finished it?

The Brittish Office. Just 2 seasons plus a followup short film... IMO it was the perfect length though, the American one dragged on and on and I eventually stopped watching it out of boredom, the English one keeps you hooked the entire time and is so good it leaves you wanting more. I think American shows should follow suit, they tend to beat successful programming to death they never know when to quit.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Freaks and geeks hands down

Firefly

Eureka

Chrono crusade

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    I agree, however, I don't think British shows are good in that respect, either. They're in that opposite spectrum of not giving you enough. 3 seasons of 5 or 6 episodes is terrible, imo. They don't give you enough. It's all monetary, though. Don't think it has anything to do with quality over quantity. If they could pump out endless episodes, they would.
    The Office ended because Ricky Gervais didn't know what else to do with it after two seasons. I'd much rather a show be short and decent than dragged out.

LOST is a perfect example. It should have been no more than 3 seasons but it was watered down to expand to 6. To me that devalued it overall.

Quality is much better than quantity.

Breaking bad

NBA Legend

The Lebron in Miami era

Made that high school varsity squad Booz Vivic's Avatar

jersey shore. would give a finger for them returning

High School Varsity 6th Man MastaKilla's Avatar

Curb your enthusiasm

I can't imagine getting that emotionally invested in TV

lost

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I'm watching the Wire for the first time. I'm halfway through the 4th season and I already know I'm going to have this feeling.

Breaking Bad
    Cosby Show
    Seinfeld
    ER
    Friends
    King of Queens
    The Office

Six Feet Under
    Breaking Bad
    Men Of A Certain Age
    The Shield