Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    shhhhhhh

Default Re: Who here thinks IamRAMBO24 complains a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by AI Thornton
    IamRAMBO24 got embarrassed by Spell&Grammer so he snitched and got him banned. Why Jeff would listen to IamRAMBO24 of all people is beyond me.
    the trouble is he got embarrassed by a gimmick account that was made for trolling and not the real Spell&Grammar who's account is still very much active.. Rambos like the emperor with no clothes with this topic

Real Spell&Grammar
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=102159

Fake one that trolled Rambo
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=300936

Banned

So he got trolled by fake Spell and Grammar?

Wow I'm getting a lot of hate. What many of you don't understand (due to your feminine nature) is I give people sh*t for fun. It's like how homeboys do it. I saw boys n the hood and the way these hoodlums interacted with eachother is by demeaning eachother. I've studied social interactions to mingle with the lesser folks and although I might not fit in as well, at least I'm trying.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

So he got trolled by fake Spell and Grammar?
    Yes. It was kinda hilarious but it turned cringeworthy fast.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Wow I'm getting a lot of hate. What many of you don't understand (due to your feminine nature) is I give people sh*t for fun. It's like how homeboys do it. I saw boys n the hood and the way these hoodlums interacted with eachother is by demeaning eachother. I've studied social interactions to mingle with the lesser folks and although I might not fit in as well, at least I'm trying.
    Do you talk like you got a stick up you a[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR] in real life too? That is if you interact with people aside from your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Do you talk like you got a stick up you a[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR] in real life too? That is if you interact with people aside from your mom.

Hey tropical boy, you're an idiot if you think how a person presents himself online is how he acts in rl.

You should be scared of the guys who are well liked, not the ones who are hated. Usually how a person acts online is the opposite of who they really are.

Hey tropical boy, you're an idiot if you think how a person presents himself online is how he acts in rl.

You should be scared of the guys who are well liked, not the ones who are hated. Usually how a person acts online is the opposite of who they really are.
    I thought people act what they are on the inside when they are online as opposed to irl where they hide who they really are. That is because of the anonymity that still exist on the web.
    Last edited by Bandito; 08-02-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Homage to Al Thornton AI Thornton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    what did Spell&Grammar do to get banned?
    Spell&Grammer got banned for this thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327797

i dont really think rambo complains too much, but his poor spelling and grammar bothers me at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    i dont really think rambo complains too much, but his poor spelling and grammar bothers me at times.
    I do it on purpose. Can't be too perfect. People are already jealous as is.

If this is what you think an acceptable personality is in general then you must really be a winner in real life because this personality sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    If this is what you think an acceptable personality is in general then you must really be a winner in real life because this personality sucks.
    It's online. I don't give a f*ck. It's all an act, so if someone has to try real hard to be nice on here, most likely he's a real douche in rl. Last I checked, I'm the only one in here who is making a big deal against discrimination and posters wishing death on other posters. I haven't heard a peep from the so call "nice" guys; it's almost as if they secretly advocate it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AI Thornton
    Spell&Grammer got banned for this thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=327797
    GOAT thread.

Dude calls out spelling man and fake spelling man trolls him. Then a legitimate back and forth bickering ensues.

Only on ISH, you cannot write anything better than that.

It's online. I don't give a f*ck. It's all an act, so if someone has to try real hard to be nice on here, most likely he's a real douche in rl. Last I checked, I'm the only one in here who is making a big deal against discrimination and posters wishing death on other posters. I haven't heard a peep from the so call "nice" guys; it's almost as if they secretly advocate it.
    if you have totally different online and offline persona's (if you have an online persona period) I find that pretty strange. That requires effort to me that would be better off pretty much doing anything else at all.