Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: are you team beebs or team legolas

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I want to say that Beebs will be similar to Vanilla Ice and that he will get a rude awakening later in life and suddenly humble himself and start a home improvement show or something...but I can't really make a Vanilla Ice comparison because Beeb's career is nothing like Vanilla's...he has been super successful for a very long time now.

I do wonder...how does the black community like Beebs?...he obviously wants to go the route of Lil Wayne and Rick Ross and I am sure he can't wait to be signed by Birdman YMCMB

But do black kids love Beebs?...is he accepted?...anyone?
    beiber has the better career but no other celebrity has been as hated by his peers as joffrey here. even his own celebrity elite mock him and have disdain for him. beebers only celeb friends are mayweather and manziel...too other asswhipes in the celebrity community

NBA All-star

beebs needs to work on how to be rude in a manly fashion

legolas needs to work on sounding smart Matt Damon style

I'm f-ing retaaded

How can anyone respect Bieber? I'm not even an Orlando Bloom fan, but jesus **** what a pathetic little shit that "kid" is.

He talks so much shit but he has like 5 bodyguards surrounding him at all times. Bloom's punch didn't miss like people say, one of Bieber's guys blocked it. Bieber knows he'd get absolutely destroyed if it was a 1 vs 1 thing.

Dude is in his 20s but looks and acts like the typical annoying kid in middle school who'd start shit but be the first to snitch and hide.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    How can anyone respect Bieber? I'm not even an Orlando Bloom fan, but jesus **** what a pathetic little shit that "kid" is.

He talks so much shit but he has like 5 bodyguards surrounding him at all times. Bloom's punch didn't miss like people say, one of Bieber's guys blocked it. Bieber knows he'd get absolutely destroyed if it was a 1 vs 1 thing.

Dude is in his 20s but looks and acts like the typical annoying kid in middle school who'd start shit but be the first to snitch and hide.

so you're saying you think he would get banned if he tried to join insidehoops?

or you'd neg rep him at the very least?

Banned

So Bieber did bang miranda kerr.

DAMNNNNN