Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Would you take a pill where every girl who seen you found you attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Not including your mother but EVERY other girl would find you sexually attractive over the age of 10.You would not become famous from the pill and the effects never wore off.You also couldn't tell anyone else about the pill or it's effects.

I wouldn't, think i would get annoyed with every girl starring @ me everywhere i went.
    This is a very suspect comment. Why the hell would you want 10 year olds to be sexually attracted to you?

Default Re: Would you take a pill where every girl who seen you found you attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    This is a very suspect comment. Why the hell would you want 10 year olds to be sexually attracted to you?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    They got to become women sometime. Might as well start early

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Not including your mother but EVERY other girl would find you sexually attractive over the age of 10.You would not become famous from the pill and the effects never wore off.You also couldn't tell anyone else about the pill or it's effects.

I wouldn't, think i would get annoyed with every girl starring @ me everywhere i went.
    Not every girl would stare. I'm a believer that there is a threshold of attractiveness and after that it's how you play your cards or the woman's personality. I don't think its possible for every girl to go axe commercial for you. If you were v attractive and never gave women any attention, they wouldn't bother you. You may say celebs, but that's different cuz people feel familiar with them. Our society encourages celeb worship.

-Smak

All you need is one person to think you're attractive and then....

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Why are you acting shocked? OP is your alt.

kings fan

Make it every girl under the age of 10, and you got a deal.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Laughed hard enough that I got a little stiffy.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Dam, this dog is thirsty as fvck

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Yeah, I mean unless you couldn't quantify different levels of attraction, then it sounds like a great thing, you'd open your options up significantly. I suppose the downside is that your homies clown when you fall deeply in love with tubby, one-eyed grandma.

Don't need it

Yes. Obviously.

I'd cut my sister off completely.

Otherwise i'd basically be any other rich guy.

I'd socially climb my way to the top, then go on perma vacation

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

turrible idea. for every hot girl that wants you there is prolly and equally disgusting bitch trying to **** you. nty.