Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Would you take a pill where every girl who seen you found you attractive.

But yeah, I'd prob say no. It would only be useful for me for the next 5-6 years. I imagine I'll be married around 30 so then it would just become a problem.

Default Re: Would you take a pill where every girl who seen you found you attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    JB and I are certified hotties, and this is not how it is.

The family angle is an interesting aspect. However they won't express it to you and would likely feel a ton of guilt and confusion so... I guess I say no too.
    being a "hottie" and having every woman on earth over the age of 10 sexually attracted to you is not even close....

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    being a "hottie" and having every woman on earth over the age of 10 sexually attracted to you is not even close....
    Maybe I understated it.

Hottie McHottersons. We know the feeling. JB back me up on this.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

**** yea I can't believe people are saying no

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    **** yea I can't believe people are saying no
    when you walk in and see your daughter using a toy on herself while looking @ your picture you will regret it

when you walk in and see your daughter using a toy on herself while looking @ your picture you will regret it
    So I'm to assume that you jerk it to every single girl you find attractive?

You stalk girls you find attractive?

Wait.... this thread is making a lot of sense. Do the cops know about your activities.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

Hell. Yes.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Girls have all different types it seems. Some go after the book nerdish dude, difference races, athletes etc. so having every girl in the world be attracted to you regardless of what you look like is a huge win regardless if your already pulling.

I don't have a sister so that works for me. Other family members are pretty much irrelevant. Cousins/Aunts etc. aren't going to openly say anything, most normal people would repress that shit too

Self control would be the biggest downfall. Not even celebrities have that power. No dude has that power. Difference between being universally accepted as good looking and having every girl flat out attracted to you. I don't want kids or a relationship really so I'd take it. Biggest drawback would be staying faithful in a relationship and that's already a struggle and with the divorce rate marriage is already likely to fail anyways.

Love Live Life

You can tell a lot of y'all gets no pvssy from the threads you create.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    You can tell a lot of y'all gets no pvssy from the threads you create.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Or I could just not have a daughter

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I can't think of a reason why not