Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yoga

Default Re: Yoga

Yoga pants.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    you have never done yoga and would pass out in a bikram class
    It's the biggest and most profitable scam right now besides the university system.

I run, hike, surf, swim, enjoy the outdoors and the beauty of the world. Yoga is a scam intended for low IQ idiots, liberals, and hipsters.

   

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    It's the biggest and most profitable scam right now besides the university system.

I run, hike, surf, swim, enjoy the outdoors and the beauty of the world. Yoga is a scam intended for low IQ idiots, liberals, and hipsters.
    coming from someone like you, i guess the biggest irony is that you don't understand how much those things share with yoga.

hey, did you know that one of the most classic yoga routines you can do by yourself is called the "sun salutation?" it runs through a handful of poses and develops a number of different areas, such as strength, flexibility and breathing.

by your logic, are people who practice that one scamming themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Who here does yoga? What benefits have you noticed? I wanna start doing it.
    I do. I started three years ago. At first my main reason for going was because Sting (musician) talked about how it helped to increase your flexibility and over all body composition, which it does. As you get older you lose that flexibility that you had when you were younger.

Well, I went to my first yoga class and I had no clue as to all of the babes that were into yoga and wearing those yoga pants. Dang!! So I go now to increase my flexibility, upper body strength, and core, plus to look at babes without being all creepy :)

The benefits of yoga? There are many. Like I said, increase your flexibility, your core, also doing yoga helps your body awareness. That helps you notice more quickly if you're slouching or slumping, so you can adjust your posture. Also, the social element comes into play as well. If you got any game, you can pull one of these MILFS. If you don't have game, you can work on your game during a break in yoga sessions. It is a win-win situation.

you realize you don't need to go to a studio to practice yoga right? just like you can pay money to join a running club or choose to run on your own, yoga can be practiced alone and for free

btw, the biggest fitness scam right now is crossfit
    Last edited by rezznor; 08-02-2014 at 03:51 AM.

I do yoga outside for free while you pay for running shoes, bikes, and surfboards.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    btw, the biggest fitness scam right now is crossfit
    This x1000. Crossfit is nothing more than a trend and it can be flat out dangerous too. Yoga is the goods. Been doing it for about 6 months in addition to my regular workout routine and I've never felt better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    coming from someone like you, i guess the biggest irony is that you don't understand how much those things share with yoga.

hey, did you know that one of the most classic yoga routines you can do by yourself is called the "sun salutation?" it runs through a handful of poses and develops a number of different areas, such as strength, flexibility and breathing.

by your logic, are people who practice that one scamming themselves?
    lol that sounds seriously gay.

But if you do it on your own time, no problem. I was referring more to people who join yoga studios and pay outlandish fees to do shit that anyone can do by just going to the ocean.

I was also referring to the 'spiritual' quality are conned into believing that they derive from yoga.

But I have no problem if you're just doing it on your own for fitness/flexibility. I personally think it's bullshit but I am just one man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I do yoga outside for free while you pay for running shoes, bikes, and surfboards.
    Yeah it sucks to be out on the great barrier reef on a stand up paddleboard when I could be instead contorting myself on a yoga mat like a fairy

   

lol that sounds seriously gay.

But if you do it on your own time, no problem. I was referring more to people who join yoga studios and pay outlandish fees to do shit that anyone can do by just going to the ocean.

I was also referring to the 'spiritual' quality are conned into believing that they derive from yoga.

But I have no problem if you're just doing it on your own for fitness/flexibility. I personally think it's bullshit but I am just one man.
    freaky. you sound like a 13-yr old klansman or someone they brought out of the deep freeze from 100 years ago.

pretty much every major athletic program i know of, college and pro, has yoga instructors available to the athletes. and here you are posting at a basketball forums? well, guess which class of athletes also do yoga? because it's gay? yea right... because it's gay.

welcome to the 21st century, billy bob.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    freaky. you sound like a 13-yr old klansman or someone they brought out of the deep freeze from 100 years ago.

pretty much every major athletic program i know of, college and pro, has yoga instructors available to the athletes. and here you are posting at a basketball forums? well, guess which class of athletes also do yoga? because it's gay? yea right... because it's gay.

welcome to the 21st century, billy bob.
    I really am sick of the liberal mainstream modern societal beliefs in which anyone who doesn't share your beliefs is somehow stuck in time. The liberal Inquisition needs to be stopped. There's absolutely nothing progressive about yoga, being pro-gay, or any of this nonsense. All it spells is the end of Western civilization.

The only athletes who practice yoga are frauds like Lebron. You don't hear Dirk, Duncan, KG, Shaq, Kobe, etc talking about what they learned at their latest yoga workout.

You do know you can do yoga outside right?

Yoga is the most profitable scam currently running.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Yoga pants.
    Yoga shorts

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Every chick wearing yoga pants knows you are checking out their ass.