Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default Re: What happened with the first girl you had sex with?

She broke up with me by telling me she had to move to South Africa because of her parents, and I never really found out if it was true lol. But she did move though just dont know if it was to Africa.

I was 18 and she asked if I'd ever did it and i said no, and she said "me neither, why don't we do it" and we went to buy condoms (which was embarrasing) and we went back to her house and it was fast and awkward and i was very happy after to be able to walk around thinking i was just "the shit" and no longer a virgin but the actual experience was lame. Not sure what happened to her, last i spoke to her was like 15 years ago.

Banned

she is now a grungy hipster who doesn't wear any makeup. Shame because she was a cute feminine girl who wore girly clothes when I was with her. Came to London for studying last year and kept facebooking me to meet up, but looking at pics I was like -a hael naw so wound up not seeing her.

Too bad, this girl had potential to blossom in to a decent solid 7.9-8.3 hotty going by the potential she had as a 15 year old when I was seeing her (I was 16). After I broke up with her she got some kind of thyroid condition and lost like 30 pounds in 2 weeks (not break-up related, genetics related). Girl was Kate Upton type of thick (not as big t*ts) then lost weight really fast and became a stick, and gained it all back, I think the weight loss and weight gain happened in only 3 months, and I think it permanently messed up her appearance and damaged her prime.

Also she went from wearing sun dresses and short skirts to grungy hipster shit and not wearing makeup. Also her boobs got smaller, they were Cs and now they are like As, Bs.

Now she has big bags under her eyes and they look like they buggin out abit. nasty. Atleast I get to know I had her in her short-lived prime.

This chick peaked early. Though it sounds like she may have been a junky and is currently on crack-she is actually straight edge. In a way, I pity her, but still glad I didn't meet up when she came to London.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 07-28-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    she is now a grungy hipster who doesn't wear any makeup. Shame because she was a cute feminine girl who wore girly clothes when I was with her. Came to London for studying last year and kept facebooking me to meet up, but looking at pics I was like -a hael naw so wound up not seeing her.

Too bad, this girl had potential to blossom in to a decent solid 7.9-8.3 hotty going by the potential she had as a 15 year old when I was seeing her (I was 16). After I broke up with her she got some kind of thyroid condition and lost like 30 pounds in 2 weeks (not break-up related, genetics related). Girl was Kate Upton type of thick (not as big t*ts) then lost weight really fast and became a stick, and gained it all back, I think the weight loss and weight gain happened in only 3 months, and I think it permanently messed up her appearance and damaged her prime.

Also she went from wearing sun dresses and short skirts to grungy hipster shit and not wearing makeup. Also her boobs got smaller, they were Cs and now they are like As, Bs.

Now she has big bags under her eyes and they look like they buggin out abit. nasty. Atleast I get to know I had her in her short-lived prime.

This chick peaked early. Though it sounds like she may have been a junky and is currently on crack-she is actually straight edge. In a way, I pity her, but still glad I didn't meet up when she came to London.
    Can I get the digits? Im in London right now and my schedules free dawg.

Had sex with my sister's friend after a birthday party, we were both pretty drunk. She was pretty attractive, one of those kinda tall girls that are pretty stacked. Nice big tits and a nice sized ass.

She was riding me in my sister's TV room while my sister was asleep, lol I was kinda shook she would come out and catch us during the act. I never liked my sister to know when I would hook up with her friends even though it was common knowledge in her friend's circle that this particular friend of my sister's was giving me head one other night when we were partying so I know she knew that. Still didn't want her to get a shock surprise seein her friend ride her brother in her own apartment's common area LMAO.

These days, this woman and my sister are still friends. She wasn't really fat before when I had my bone in 'er, more like curvy and tall for a chick but now I would call her fat. Seems to have gained about 25-30 lbs last time I saw her. She's married with a baby around 2 years old and lives with her fat husband in the bottom portion of her parent's huge, nice ass house.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Can I get the digits? Im in London right now and my schedules free dawg.
    she moved back to finland a few months ago dawg, otherwise I'd hook you two up for sure If she comes back and starts FBing me again I'll pm you

Good college starter

she moved back to finland a few months ago dawg, otherwise I'd hook you two up for sure If she comes back and starts FBing me again I'll pm you
    Thanks man

EDIT

Is she down for BBC?

My first was her first. I was 16 and she was 15. We went out for about 3 months. She's now married to a comic book store owner and lives in Utah.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Thanks man

EDIT

Is she down for BBC?
    I dunno she used to say alot of racist shit as many scandanavians always do, so she probably is.

found out she's a lesbian
    wonder if it was me who turned her that way

Good college starter

I dunno she used to say alot of racist shit as many scandanavians always do, so she probably is.
    Interesting....

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

She died about 5 years later. No joke

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    She died about 5 years later. No joke
    Was she on death row at the time? Come on bro have some standards

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    20 y/o virgin crew checking in
    Are you really a virgin?

Mad respect, my dude. Hold out for the right one.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

You're mean. Not right, my dude. She couldn't help the weight issues.

You better hope you don't end up with a looker that cheats on you constantly.