NBA Superstar

Smile Let's face it, Bran is scared that Wiggins will bring a chip to Cleveland...

And shed a negative light on himself not being able to do so as the first round pick and "savior" for that franchise...

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Let's face it, Bran is scared that Wiggins will bring a chip in Cleveland...

You were hating on wiggins like 2 days ago...

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Let's face it, Bran is scared that Wiggins will bring a chip in Cleveland...

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    You were hating on wiggins like 2 days ago...
    I wasn't hating I just said that I think Parker is the better player right now.

Yawnnnn

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    1-5 shooting in the biggest game of his life
    Lol it's just funny to me because after Embiid, Parker was clearly the best prospect available yet I knew the Cavs would still draft Wiggins.

but now all of a sudden he's gonna be better than lebron and lead them to a title...

but now all of a sudden he's gonna be better than lebron and lead them to a title...
    russ has the memory of a goldfish

NBA Superstar

You don't think that Parker was a better prospect than Wiggins?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

You don't think that Parker was a better prospect than Wiggins?
    Nope. Healthy Embiid was

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Let's face it, Bran is scared that Wiggins will bring a chip to Cleveland...

I think it was pretty clear that Cleveland had Parker at the top of the board until he tanked their draft workout and then publicly said that he wanted to go #2.

Regardless I think that LeBron is scared of another 1st overall pick that has gotten hyped a shitload since HS bringing a chip to that franchise. LeBron is an attention whore, so he doesn't want to look into the audience and see tons of Wiggins jerseys and fans celebrating a (potential) superstar that refused to bail on them before winning a chip.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by #number6ix#

NBA Superstar

Nope. Healthy Embiid was
    Both were.

Default Re: Let's face it, Bran is scared that Wiggins will bring a chip to Cleveland...

I think it was pretty clear that Cleveland had Parker at the top of the board until he tanked their draft workout and then publicly said that he wanted to go #2.

Regardless I think that LeBron is scared of another 1st overall pick that has gotten hyped a shitload since HS bringing a chip to that franchise. LeBron is an attention whore, so he doesn't want to look into the audience and see tons of Wiggins jerseys and fans celebrating a (potential) superstar that refused to bail on them before winning a chip.
    I think you just hate LeBron