Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: When Are the Bulls Going to Beat a LeBron Team in Postseason

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    lebron has beat a 2nd and 3rd year rose great confidence. now you have to deal with a 6th year rose and a very deep bulls vs a very immature cavs youre threads are stupid. nobody that knows nba basketball will tell you the cavs will beat the bulls this season.
    lmao @ 6th year rose, more like 4th year rose considering he was sitting down for 2 whole seasons. also lol @ "a very deep bulls"

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    why is that so blasphemous to you? i don't have a deep connection to a team thats 40 mins away from me..so what?

was a huge kings fan back then and moved onto lebron after webber/peja/bibby era..
    You act like 40 mins away is far. So you're a bandwagoner who lives less than an hour away from a team, the worst kind

If it comes down to Lebron vs Rose, Lebron will win.

That said, we'll see what they teams look like come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    You act like 40 mins away is far. So you're a bandwagoner who lives less than an hour away from a team, the worst kind

i'm a bandwagoner cus i didn't jump on the warriors bandwagon in 2007? please.

i've been a player fan longer than you've been a warriors fan you chump

when did i say 40 minutes was far? they're close to me but i don't have a deep connection to them
    Last edited by Solefade; 07-16-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    If it comes down to Lebron vs Rose, Lebron will win.

That said, we'll see what they teams look like come playoff time.

It's not about that at all.

The Spurs won it without relying on one player and I think the Bulls can model their team on that.

The Bulls have elite passing bigmen, they now have guys who can score in the post, we now have elite shooting options, and perhaps an even better defensive unit than before.

We will be able to exploit Cavs in the front court, I'm not sure if Varejao can stay healthy long enough to be relevant in the finals.

I like our chances against an inexperienced and new Cavs team this year. Next year and beyond? That's another story.

2/5

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    It's not about that at all.

The Spurs won it without relying on one player and I think the Bulls can model their team on that.

The Bulls have elite passing bigmen, they now have guys who can score in the post, we now have elite shooting options, and perhaps an even better defensive unit than before.

We will be able to exploit Cavs in the front court, I'm not sure if Varejao can stay healthy long enough to be relevant in the finals.

I like our chances against an inexperienced and new Cavs team this year. Next year and beyond? That's another story.
    Comparing Thibs and Popovich on offense is a damn crime against basketball.

In any case, Spolestra and Scott Brooks beat the Spurs System the last two years. Cant sit here and pretend like winning like the Spurs is somehow the norm.

Like I said, if it comes down to Rose and Lebron, Lebron will win. Never claimed Varejao, Pau, and Noah were irrelevant pieces. The Bulls could very well be non reliant on Rose and win.