Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Aldridge vs Bosh

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Well think about it. He's going to get around 20 shots a game easily. Factor in some free throws and that he shoots about 50%, I see him putting up something like 24/9. His midrange game is automatic, and he'll be utilized a lot more than just a jumpshooter this upcoming season.

I'm excited for him to shine.
    His mid range game is not automati . he can't create space for him to get free. He can fake and drive to the basket but LMA can hit turn around jumpers to create space which were never bosh's strong skill. He scored a lot on his face up game and on drives. He was way quicker in Toronto which helped those drives to the rim.
    If his jumpers are not falling then he has no post game at all as he never had a good back to the basket game.
    The contract heat gave bosh will look amare level ridiculous in just 2 years even without injuries.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Bosh is going to shoot more threes than ever next year now that he has the greenlight to chuck.
    If that is the case, his bball IQ is really low. I just assumed he did that to spread bigs away from the basket for LeBron's drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    If that is the case, his bball IQ is really low. I just assumed he did that to spread bigs away from the basket for LeBron's drives.
    Bosh added the three point game to his arsenal because he doesnt like the post, not because he was forced out there. It makes no sense for him to be done there if he doesnt want to be there, which he has said publicly. The Heat made the adjustment and the offense was much better. He will be out there again next year. Notice he still shoots lots of threes in the games Lebron doesnt play.
    Last edited by navy; 07-14-2014 at 03:55 PM.

Learning to shoot layups TDownpour's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    10 rebounds for Bosh?
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../boshch01.html

Bosh has played 11 seasons and averaged less than 10 in 8 of them. He averaged 6.6 this past year. He's not getting 10 rebounds.