Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Default Re: Sorry LeBron, not buying the going back home story wholeheartedly

I'm not convinced LeBron would return if the Cavs if they received the 9th pick like their odds were. Of all the choices, this was the one I probably preferred. But make no mistake, this is obviously a business decision (as it should be) and he wouldn't be a Cav if the Cavs didn't have a roster like they do.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I'm a Lebron fan, and even I'm not that delusional.
    Bron is a great player, but he's not THAT good.
    At the very least, make the conference finals. They'll be in the finals/win it all in 2 years MAX.

You can quote me on that, killer.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Why didn't he go to the Rockets or Mavs then?
    Because his reputation would have been torched.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

There's an obvious media spin. It sells so there pushing it pretty hard. That being said I think he just wanted to go back to Cleveland. I think reasons outside of basketball, outside of msgboard bullshit played a huge role in him leaving for Cleveland.

Obviously business reasons, Clevelands roster played a big role too tho. Doubt he sabotages his career just to go back home.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    At the very least, make the conference finals. They'll be in the finals/win it all in 2 years MAX.

You can quote me on that, killer.
    They MIGHT luck out and make the Finals this year, but whoever comes out of the West will DESTROY them. They have no chance against the Spurs, Thunder, or Clippers. Lack of experience is going to hinder them for at least 3 seasons.

NBA rookie of the year

This is lime when Bobby Brown went back to New Edition

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

He could have went to Houston, Dallas, Phoenix, or Chicago as well. But he chose Cleveland.

And lol at kyrie and a 19 year old Wiggins equaling a stacked team. You trolls should move on to an argument that you can win. Maybe go troll an NFL board or something. Switch to a new sport.

Banned

that 19 year old wiggins is going to be better than 33 year old wade and only get better while wade gets worse each and every year.

Banned

plus there's talk about trading wiggins for love which has been going on for a while since lebron expressed that he wants an elite big.

kyrie>wade
    love>>bosh

cleveland also has a better supporting cast than the heat in other areas.

Learning to shoot layups

Does anyone here really think LeBron would be going "home" now if Cleveland had a sh*tty roster? yeah, me neither.

This is such a stupid argument. If he really was only chasing rings, then why the heck didn't he go to Chicago? Or Golden State? Or Houston?

Banned

How is Cleveland stacked? PLEASE explain how Kyrie, Wiggins, Varajao, TT and Bennett is anywhere close to stacked or favorites to win anything or even get out of the East, much less go face to face with whoever comes out West. Go on then.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
    This is such a stupid argument. If he really was only chasing rings, then why the heck didn't he go to Chicago? Or Golden State? Or Houston?
    Even the Hawks are better than Cleveland.

I think Lebron realized that his ring chasing days with the Heat were over and decided to go back home.

Stupid choice because at the end of the day,history remembers winners. Not feel good stories.

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Even the Hawks are better than Cleveland.

I think Lebron realized that his ring chasing days with the Heat were over and decided to go back home.

Stupid choice because at the end of the day,history remembers winners. Not feel good stories.
    exactly

if Lebron never left, he would still be the hero of CLeveland... and no one would remember him history wise with his 0 rings.

If 0/1 were bad, imagine 0/2 or 0/3.

No one cares what you guys think especially Bron. We dont know the guy personally and here you are feggets drawing assumptions