Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Ennis

Banned

Default James Ennis

Heat found a good young bench player to replace battier

Default Re: James Ennis

I've smoked a few J's with him. Sick dude.

The Heat really like him. I think he can be real contributor off the bench this year. He's the perfect Heat player. He's a tough young defender. He just needs to keep working on his shot. I think he said he wants to be like Jimmy Butler.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    The Heat really like him. I think he can be real contributor off the bench this year. He's the perfect Heat player: a tough defender. He just needs to keep working on his shot.
    He bulked up from his rookie year and still has a nice jump shot he could become a good player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

He ain't no LeBron doe

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    The Heat really like him. I think he can be real contributor off the bench this year. He's the perfect Heat player. He's a tough young defender. He just needs to keep working on his shot. I think he said he wants to be like Jimmy Butler.
    Way better offensively. Trust me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    He ain't no LeBron doe
    Some people are comparing him to Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Way better offensively. Trust me.
    No he isn't. I watched him here in Australia, and while he was far and away the best player here, it wasn't because he didn't have any weaknesses on offense.

He sticks to either 3's or layups and shots in the paint. He really doesn't have a midrange game. He is ultra athletic though and likes to get out and run.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    No he isn't. I watched him here in Australia, and while he was far and away the best player here, it wasn't because he didn't have any weaknesses on offense.

He sticks to either 3's or layups and shots in the paint. He really doesn't have a midrange game. He is ultra athletic though and likes to get out and run.
    what's with the user title? lost a bet?

I'm really hyped for Ennis, but it's the Summer League. Here's hoping that his game can transition well at the highest level.

NBA All-star

Udonis Haslem was one of those Ginobuli steal for the Heat franchise.

Trust ME, bro. I live in Perth. Watched this guy pretty much EVERY home game. Partied with him MULTIPLE times. Saw him in practice, talked with the coaches. Trust me man, i know him better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    what's with the user title? lost a bet?

I'm really hyped for Ennis, but it's the Summer League. Here's hoping that his game can transition well at the highest level.
    Nah, I'm a Rockets fan, just like Fudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Trust ME, bro. I live in Perth. Watched this guy pretty much EVERY home game. Partied with him MULTIPLE times. Saw him in practice, talked with the coaches. Trust me man, i know him better than you.
    I watched him too. Clearly we disagree. You knowing him personally or better than me has nothing to do with assessing his game correctly.

He clearly is a 3 or layup type guy, and he has a limited handle. He isn't much better offensively than Butler, and that will become more apparent when he is being guarded by NBA level talent.

I watched him too. Clearly we disagree. You knowing him personally or better than me has nothing to do with assessing his game correctly.

He clearly is a 3 or layup type guy, and he has a limited handle. He isn't much better offensively than Butler, and that will become more apparent when he is being guarded by NBA level talent.
    Nah bro. Me and James were TIGHT.

NBA Superstar

it's summerleague where shooters typically have a game or two where they shine

I doubt he'll amount to shit because Pat Riley drafted him