Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I don't get it - Miami Heat

Quote Originally Posted by yeaaaman

What do you think are some good, realistic available options for Miami to pursue at this point?

I don't know and i'm glad I don't have Pat Riley's job right now. All i'm saying is I get Lebron's strategy. Do you?
    Last edited by BigBoss; 07-04-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Yeah but whats the point of this whole exercise? Who are the Heat going to sign

Paus not going to play with those losers. Deng will take the $$ elsewhere, Gortat is gone, Lowry is gone...
    Melo would never happen hes taking the $$$

So they opted out for what?? Theres no FA that makes them any better than last year..
    Bosh should open his eyes and try take a max deal from somewhere..
    Bran will be going back to cleveland either now or in 2 years when they develop there players enough to carry him

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Yeah but whats the point of this whole exercise? Who are the Heat going to sign

Paus not going to play with those losers. Deng will take the $$ elsewhere, Gortat is gone, Lowry is gone...
    Melo would never happen hes taking the $$$

So they opted out for what?? Theres no FA that makes them any better than last year..
    Bosh should open his eyes and try take a max deal from somewhere..
    Bran will be going back to cleveland either now or in 2 years when they develop there players enough to carry him
    That's my thoughts. If they opted out they should have done it with a clear plan, not a wait and see approach. Because if they all re-sign with the Heat I'm not sure who they'll get to make them better.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    I don't know and i'm glad I don't have Pat Riley's job right now. All i'm saying is I get Lebron's strategy. Do you?
    Me either, and I don't know his strategy it's just speculation unless you know this as fact, I just know whats not happening - Miami signing FA's.