Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: How I think the Kobe alleged rape incident occurred...

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    LeBron's tiny dick

[IMGMG]

Default Re: How I think the Kobe alleged rape incident occurred...

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    maybe she thought she could handle the mamba, but when they took all their clothes off and Kobe rammed it in, she realized that she could not handle the mere monstrosity that is the mamba. She was only imagining the tip of the ice berg on that thing, but when he went all in, she screamed in agony and asked for him to go gentle. But Kobe, with all his killer instinct and "i dont give a fck" mentality, went at it like the mamba was starving for cats.

At this point, she realized what a huge mistake she had made because after taking a mamba of this size, she would never find intercourse with a smaller member (99% of the men) satisfying. So she needed to quit right there to prevent future satisfactions in bed, but the mamba had his choke hold on and he just cannot stop what he started. He's a champion, he's an alpha, he's the MAMBA. He grabbed a hold of her hips and would not let go and pounded her until it turned into a gross mess. She screamed in pain but at the same time, full of pleasure. She suddenly forgot all about the future and just enjoyed the moment. But after it was all done, she immediately had thoughts about everything that just happened and decided to get money to get giant, mamba-like dildos and vibrators because now, after the destruction caused by the mamba, she would not be able to find anyone with the ability to satisfy her except for Kobe. But he's married, and she's sure this was a 1 time deal.

So she decided to sue him to get money.
    dafuq did i just read?