Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: How I think the Kobe alleged rape incident occurred...

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    if you think I'd be facetious about this kind of stuff in real life. I'm not Yao Ming's Foot / KB42PAH ... I'm not going to sneak into a wedding to meet Jordan, then corner him in the bathroom and creepily ask him to take a picture with me.
    ayo I'm rolling

details on this nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    ayo I'm rolling

details on this nonsense
    OMG ... I don't even want to re-iterate all the fine details it creeped me out so much when he told me. And the pic. My lawd you would die laughing seeing the expression on Kobe's face. How nervous, and creeped out he was. Funniest part is the kid's camera flash covered his own in the bathroom mirror in his pic with him.

if you think I'd be facetious about this kind of stuff in real life. I'm not Yao Ming's Foot / KB42PAH ... I'm not going to sneak into a wedding to meet Jordan, then corner him in the bathroom and creepily ask him to take a picture with me.
    Wait, what??
    So Yao Ming foot is that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Wait, what??
    So Yao Ming foot is that guy?
    Fairly certain. I used to speak to KB42PAH regularly on AIM. YMF says the same things, same arguments. I'm almost positive they're one in the same. It's a hunch, but the detective is strong in this one. He stopped using his KB42PAH name on here long ago.

[QUOTE=tomSR.]only pic out there is Oden

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

This was a failure of the entire justice system.

People accused of rape should have the right to anonymity, unless proven guilty. Was reading a story today about kids getting kicked out of school, losing scholarships over false rape accusations.

Why are MJ and Kobe Stans interested in players dick size?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    This was a failure of the entire justice system.

People accused of rape should have the right to anonymity, unless proven guilty. Was reading a story today about kids getting kicked out of school, losing scholarships over false rape accusations.
    There is a problem though. Court cases are a matter of PUBLIC record. The court shouldn't be picking and choosing who gets anonymity and who doesn't

The problem isn't the legal system. The problem is the stupid fυcking parasite media branding people as guilty before any facts are even in. Look no further than the Zimmerman case for how the media spreads their propaganda and twists the truth before anyone even knows the basic facts.

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    There is a problem though. Court cases are a matter of PUBLIC record. The court shouldn't be picking and choosing who gets anonymity and who doesn't

The problem isn't the legal system. The problem is the stupid fυcking parasite media branding people as guilty before any facts are even in. Look no further than the Zimmerman case for how the media spreads their propaganda and twists the truth before anyone even knows the basic facts.
    They already shield the accuser, so why not make it fair

Hell Yea, it doesn't bother me.:

What happened,

At first she wanted it, then at some point she said no and Kobe decided to finish his nut anyways. Kobe even admitted to "raping" her. Or at least he acknowledge that in hindsight it was no longer consensual.

Kobe's statement:

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter."

NBA All-star

it probably has a lot to do with the fact that he was publicly known to be married.

so maybe the girl thought it was completely okay to throw signs around.

which, again, I think money played a part to it as for the whole law suit.

how else did you think the negotiation settlement went outside of the court

"what exactly do you want"
    "what exactly does she want"

clearly it wasn't seeing him in jail.

OMG ... I don't even want to re-iterate all the fine details it creeped me out so much when he told me. And the pic. My lawd you would die laughing seeing the expression on Kobe's face. How nervous, and creeped out he was. Funniest part is the kid's camera flash covered his own in the bathroom mirror in his pic with him.

Damn, if Barnes wanted to get into Kobe's head, he should have hired that kid instead of doing this nonsense:

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

Damn, if Barnes wanted to get into Kobe's head, he should have hired that kid instead of doing this nonsense:

maybe she thought she could handle the mamba, but when they took all their clothes off and Kobe rammed it in, she realized that she could not handle the mere monstrosity that is the mamba. She was only imagining the tip of the ice berg on that thing, but when he went all in, she screamed in agony and asked for him to go gentle. But Kobe, with all his killer instinct and "i dont give a fck" mentality, went at it like the mamba was starving for cats.

At this point, she realized what a huge mistake she had made because after taking a mamba of this size, she would never find intercourse with a smaller member (99% of the men) satisfying. So she needed to quit right there to prevent future satisfactions in bed, but the mamba had his choke hold on and he just cannot stop what he started. He's a champion, he's an alpha, he's the MAMBA. He grabbed a hold of her hips and would not let go and pounded her until it turned into a gross mess. She screamed in pain but at the same time, full of pleasure. She suddenly forgot all about the future and just enjoyed the moment. But after it was all done, she immediately had thoughts about everything that just happened and decided to get money to get giant, mamba-like dildos and vibrators because now, after the destruction caused by the mamba, she would not be able to find anyone with the ability to satisfy her except for Kobe. But he's married, and she's sure this was a 1 time deal.

So she decided to sue him to get money.