Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA All-star

Default Re: Duncan doesn't even look happy. Weakest championship celebration ever?

I guess the guy who doesn't have anything outside of his career, as well as treating a game more than just basketball won.

NBA All-star

Default Re: Duncan doesn't even look happy. Weakest championship celebration ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    Your mom ****ed your grandpa.
    but what if he doesn't have any mother issue?

does that mean you're the one that has issues?

They were blowing out the heat every other night, anti-climatic I guess.

Very good NBA starter

He was tearing in post game, very emotional when with friends and family. Obviously every championship means something different to everybody. It's all so surreal

duncan knows that it was at least his 2nd ring as a role player. he knows that his team and his coach is everything since day 1 for winning his chips.

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    duncan knows that it was at least his 2nd ring as a role player. he knows that his team and his coach is everything since day 1 for winning his chips.
    What a clown. Enjoy it, sucker.

If 22/12/3/3 is role player, everyone is a role player

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    He was tearing in post game, very emotional when with friends and family. Obviously every championship means something different to everybody. It's all so surreal

This was such a great shot!

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

I think its great that a team full of betas won. I mean tony parker is their most alpha guy. and kawhi though he looks like a crip was all bashful about winning fmvp. what a hilarious team

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior
    I think its great that a team full of betas won. I mean tony parker is their most alpha guy. and kawhi though he looks like a crip was all bashful about winning fmvp. what a hilarious team
    Silk or kenneth?

Well he probably was disappointed how Miami never put up much of a fight.

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    Wussup man I've been hanging out in OTC when I'm bored lol
    ya I took a break for a while. Thought I would come post a bit recently.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwarrior

what does craving for the spotlight has anything to do with alpha/betas on the court?

shhhhhhh

he was clearly happy/emotional after the win and he's never been an overly exuberant person.. secondly not everyone celebrates the same and i'll add he's an older guy in the league, he's been in a lot of battles and i'm sure there's a part of him that was soaking it all in for what it's worth.. he may not be back this way ever again