Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I Found a formula to tell if someone played good in a game 7 ( ͡

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    So you're saying if somebody puts up good numbers they played well, but if they put up bad numbers they played poorly? How did you figure out such a complex formula?
    A lot of people dont consider that a good game 7 which is the whole reason i made this thread genius......Even though this would be 1st team all nba if someone avg those numbers for a reg season
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 06-14-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    But he's done it before! Are you saying it's once in a while thing for Lebron when it clicks and he just takes over?
    He took what the defense was giving him those games.The Spurs are not staying home and letting lebron just go 1 on 1 like some of the past teams that let lebron go off.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    So...........people think kobe played bad in game 7 huh?Well if you take kobe stats from game 7 and gave him that as his avg for a reg season he would avg 23 ppg and 15 rpg @ SG and that would win mvp even with the bad shooting % and turnovers.Still think he played bad?

Game Score = 9.9

TS= .376

yeah he literally had a bad game. one bad game does not a bad player make. but if he ever managed to see the court long enough to shoot a TS of .376 for an entire season, it would justify every hater here. mvp lol?

[also, i'd love to see the correlation between defensive rebounds by guards and wins; i'm sure its fools gold, especially against a team like the celtics, which were known for sacrificing offensive boards for transition defense.]

I have a better method. The game is online. Watch every possession that player was involved in in Game 7. Make your own evaluation

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    If someone put up LeBron's game 7 numbers last year over a whole season:

37 pts 12 reb, 12-23 shooting, 2 turnovers

They'd be GOAT
    Sounds like a bad night for wilt, he averaged 50 and 25 so...

the only thing good about this thread was: ( ͡

[QUOTE=Eye Test]the only thing good about this thread was: ( ͡

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    People been saying LeBron's been playing bad this series and he's been putting up 27.5/7/4/2.5 on 60% shooting
    Putting up 5 shots in the 1st half, then scoring 20 after your team is down 25+ isn't really playing great either.