Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I Found a formula to tell if someone played good in a game 7 ( ͡

So...........people think kobe played bad in game 7 huh?Well if you take kobe stats from game 7 and gave him that as his avg for a reg season he would avg 23 ppg and 15 rpg @ SG and that would win mvp even with the bad shooting % and turnovers.Still think he played bad?

( ͡
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 06-14-2014 at 05:59 PM.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: I Found a formula to tell if someone played good in a game 7 ( ͡

If someone put up LeBron's game 7 numbers last year over a whole season:

37 pts 12 reb, 12-23 shooting, 2 turnovers

They'd be GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

They'd be GOAT

They'd be GOAT
    true but no 1 ever claims he played bad in a game 7 this thread is to get kobe more respect but those lebron numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    true but no 1 ever claims he played bad in a game 7 this thread is to get kobe more respect but those lebron numbers
    People been saying LeBron's been playing bad this series and he's been putting up 27.5/7/4/2.5 on 60% shooting

Yea, if Kobe would shoot 25% for the season he'd have that MVP on lock...

Be scared NBA, be very scared

No way does anyone win mvp on 25% shooting.

People been saying LeBron's been playing bad this series and he's been putting up 27.5/7/4/2.5 on 60% shooting
    only idiots say that or people who hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Yea, if Kobe would shoot 25% for the season he'd have that MVP on lock...

Be scared NBA, be very scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    No way does anyone win mvp on 25% shooting.
    Okay maybe mvp was a stretch but he would be 1st team all nba easy with those numbers + a winning record........My whole point is if you avg those numbers out over a season thats good numbers idc about the shooting % if you have a winning record

Those would be excellent numbers for most players, but this is Lebron we're talking about, and his team is getting decimated, while he disappears for quarters at a time.

It's a good statline, but form someone who might be on Mt Rushmore of basketball someday, one would expect more greatness out of him. Like his game 2.

It's not like he hasn't put up those great games before.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Those would be excellent numbers for most players, but this is Lebron we're talking about, and his team is getting decimated, while he disappears for quarters at a time.

It's a good statline, but form someone who might be on Mt Rushmore of basketball someday, one would expect more greatness out of him. Like his game 2.

It's not like he hasn't put up those great games before.
    You got a point but to ask lebron to shoot every shot and try to take over the game on a mj type level is not his game.He would basically have to change the whole way he played the game his whole life.
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 06-14-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    You got a point but to ask lebron to shoot every shot and try to take over the game on a mj type level is not his game.He would basically have to change the whole way he played the game his whole life.
    But he's done it before! Are you saying it's once in a while thing for Lebron when it clicks and he just takes over?

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    But he's done it before! Are you saying it's once in a while thing for Lebron when it clicks and he just takes over?
    I don't think any player can just score a 45 point game at their own will... otherwise they'd do it every night.

I don't think any player can just score a 45 point game at their own will... otherwise they'd do it every night.
    Well no (other than Wilt). For one thing, it takes too much energy. But we're not talking about averaging 45 over a season *cough* Wilt *cough*, we're talking about the finals.

And it's more of an apparent lack of aggressiveness. Lebron looked ready to attack in the first quarter of game 3 and the third quarter of game 4 (it wasn't all 3 point shots). But not the other six quarters, which is odd.

[QUOTE=Im so nba'd out]So...........people think kobe played bad in game 7 huh?Well if you take kobe stats from game 7 and gave him that as his avg for a reg season he would avg 23 ppg and 15 rpg @ SG and that would win mvp even with the bad shooting % and turnovers.Still think he played bad?

( ͡