Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Help excuse is old and pathetic

Wade + bosh rebounds : 8.8 RPG
    Pippen+ rodman rebounds : 23 RPG
    It is common knowledge by now that heat doesn't like chucking because they are poor re-bounders. Rebounding helps a lot.
    I am not even bringing defense into this.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    No... Gasol/Odom were, and then Bynum off the bench.
    Ok take away Fisher 8.6 ppg and add either Odom 7.6 or Bynum 7.4ppg thats one whole less PPG from Kobe's main cogs

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    quit being a little bitch and admit who you are. its repulsive that you wear that avy yet defend lebron and wade every chance u can get.

fraud
    Just because I constantly disagree and point out the retarded shit you post doesnt mean that I am another poster. Perhaps they made the same observations about your lack of common sense?

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Fair enough. Your title implies that his team is playing well enough to win and I am simply pointing out that they are all playing sub-par defense collectively, hence the reason why they are losing.
    I picked the Spurs to win the series, just due to depth. I just didnt expect the Heat to play this poor. Again this is a response to his stans about offensive help.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    I hope so too, then I can see the supposed true successor to Jordan stop playing like a bitch.
    he would lose if he scored 50 on 45% against current spurs because they can't rebound well and spurs are super efficient on offense. Jordan and Kobe never had this problem of being out rebounded by 20.
    I know you are an idiot but c'mon, think before you post.

Fair enough. Your title implies that his team is playing well enough to win and I am simply pointing out that they are all playing sub-par defense collectively, hence the reason why they are losing.
    Do you admit that he's not playing well offensively even though he's got good numbers? Exploding in 1 quarter and not doing anything in the other quarters won't cut it in the Finals. And defensively they've all been sucking, but Lebron had the biggest drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Wade + bosh rebounds : 8.8 RPG
    Pippen+ rodman rebounds : 23 RPG
    It is common knowledge by now that heat doesn't like chucking because they are poor re-bounders. Rebounding helps a lot.
    I am not even bringing defense into this.
    And the Bulls were a dominant defensive team...what that have to do with offensive help Lebron apparently is getting?

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    Ok take away Fisher 8.6 ppg and add either Odom 7.6 or Bynum 7.4ppg thats one whole less PPG from Kobe's main cogs
    Thats the mistake you're doing, you focus on ppg..... Besides Bosh/Odom heavily underperfoming, you get garbage from everyone else.
    Odom/Gasol are highly skilled and the 2 best players after Kobe, you know that and so do I... Then you get others to chip in as well.

Really all that matters is Bosh/Wade production in the finals.

14/5 for Bosh
    16/3 for Wade
    .... These are LeBron's 2 next best players.

Then you have Chalmers with a NEGATIVE PER, (Topping Hibbert), Cole/Battier/Haslem/etc garbage... Only bright light has been Lewis here and there.

Wade last game: 4 points on 1-11 through 3 quarters... game was over

thats his "2nd best player"/help guy

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    And the Bulls were a dominant defensive team...what that have to do with offensive help Lebron apparently is getting?
    what? everyone knows that defense creates a lot of easy shots for heat. Rebounding is a big help when the other team is locking up your ball movement and you have to chuck. you just can't chuck knowing that if you miss, you have pretty much no chance of getting an offensive rebound.

Could people watch the games?

Bron has been solid on Kawhi, but good players will get theirs... Hes just been amazing offensively.

This isnt Kobe hiding out on Rondo on defense in the finals..

College superstar

Just because I constantly disagree and point out the retarded shit you post doesnt mean that I am another poster. Perhaps they made the same observations about your lack of common sense?
    i dont care if you disagree with me. my opinions are not popular...ill admit...but at least i have the stones to state my opinion with ONE account. not hide behind a team like a trick...just to sound "objective".

atljones, phoenix18, powerglove, just2mcfly, moe94 and red1...am i missing any accounts?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Its been mostly defense that's their problem but there's no way to blame Bron for Wade and Chalmers severely underperforming

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    he would lose if he scored 50 on 45% against current spurs because they can't rebound well and spurs are super efficient on offense. Jordan and Kobe never had this problem of being out rebounded by 20.
    I know you are an idiot but c'mon, think before you post.
    Says the idiots who keep bringing up Defense in a thread referring specifically to help on the Offensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Do you admit that he's not playing well offensively even though he's got good numbers? Exploding in 1 quarter and not doing anything in the other quarters won't cut it in the Finals. And defensively they've all been sucking, but Lebron had the biggest drop off.
    I agree that he can and should be more aggressive if they expect to make this series respectable and I am sure we will see that on sunday. However, that is secondary. The PRIMARY thing the heat need to focus on is their defense because their offense is not the reason why they are losing. They need to stop gambling and stick to their man and avoid getting beat making sharp rotations like their lives depend on it. They are giving the role-players way too much confidence with all of the clean looks they are getting and spurs are killing them with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i dont care if you disagree with me. my opinions are not popular...ill admit...but at least i have the stones to state my opinion with ONE account. not hide behind a team like a trick...just to sound "objective".

atljones, phoenix18, powerglove, just2mcfly, moe94 and red1...am i missing any accounts?
    Never had one gimmick account nor have I posted under another account. Never will. You see my friend, there is this certain thing called life that prevents me from having the time to do all of that shit. Heck I already feel like I am posting too much as is.