Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Default Re: Help excuse is old and pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Except that isnt true at all. Tell me what team you support so I can understand where you are coming from
    Bulls and LeBron is my favorite guy to watch with Rose being a broke dick. He needs to become more aggressive on offense plain and simple.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

how am I salty? telling the truth is being salty?

you mad bruh.

He's clearly speaking from an offensive standpoint yet you're so mad you wanna bring up shit like defense and other bullshit to throw off the fact he's actually making a solid point.

Anyone who's watching this series knows the ENTIRE Heat squad has been ass on Defense, but as far as this "Lebron needs more help" shit, gimmie a break.

What the ***** ***** need to do is take over.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones

LOL @ the "Raptor fan" being the saltiest one in the thread.
    emphasis on the quotations. that shithead is far from a raptors fan

hey phoenix18 aka powerglove, its ok, you can come outta the closet. you look like a bitch just mercilessly defending lebron & wade in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    Bulls and LeBron is my favorite guy to watch with Rose being a broke dick. He needs to become more aggressive on offense plain and simple.
    You see, this is a reasonable statement. Saying that his teammates are playing up to their par and ignoring the defensive aspect is not.

you mad bruh.

He's clearly speaking from an offensive standpoint yet you're so mad you wanna bring up shit like defense and other bullshit to throw off the fact he's actually making a solid point.

Anyone who's watching this series knows the ENTIRE Heat squad has been ass on Defense, but as far as this "Lebron needs more help" shit, gimmie a break.

i hope he scores 50 on 45% shooting in game 5 and heat loses so that you guys can stop posting this bullshit. I used 45% because kobe normally shoots worse than that in the finals.

Now talk about the bulls defense please....

And why did you even include Peace and Fisher to make the stats worse?

This is a horrible, horrible OP...

you mad bruh.

Im not mad at all bro. It sucks seeing my guy wade decline like this but that's just a fact of all athletic competition and a fact of life. Being a raptor fan for so many years makes me nearly immune to salt and especially for another team I dont care for. Heat fans are trash, I'll be the first to say it. With that said, you are in the wrong when you think purely with your biased and reductionist thinking claiming the heat as a team aren't defending very poorly. Show me one post where I said lebron needs more help? That's right, you won't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    emphasis on the quotations. that shithead is far from a raptors fan

hey phoenix18 aka powerglove, its ok, you can come outta the closet. you look like a bitch just mercilessly defending lebron & wade in every thread.
    What? I've seen crackheads that make more sense than you.

You see, this is a reasonable statement. Saying that his teammates are playing up to their par and ignoring the defensive aspect is not.
    Lebron's defense hasn't been all that great either.. Dude is making Kawhi look like a superstar

Ignoring what? Again I responded to his stans that said he is not getting help offensively. Why are u making it so hard on urself.

College superstar

What? I've seen crackheads that make more sense than you.
    quit being a little bitch and admit who you are. its repulsive that you wear that avy yet defend lebron and wade every chance u can get.

fraud

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Now talk about the bulls defense please....

And why did you even include Peace and Fisher to make the stats worse?

This is a horrible, horrible OP...
    Lol those were Kobe main cogs and his 3 leading scorers...u can't be this foolish.

Lol those were Kobe main cogs and his 3 leading scorers...u can't be this foolish.
    No... Gasol/Odom were, and then Bynum off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    i hope he scores 50 on 45% shooting in game 5 and heat loses so that you guys can stop posting this bullshit. I used 45% because kobe normally shoots worse than that in the finals.
    He doesn't need 50, he needs to stay aggressive on offense and become a steady, viable offensive threat....again he did this in GM 2 and both Green and Leonard got into foul trouble which put them on the bench....but I guess that doesn't hurt the Spurs on offense with their two young weapons on the bench.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I hope so too, then I can see the supposed true successor to Jordan stop playing like a bitch.

Ignoring what? Again I responded to his stans that said he is not getting help offensively. Why are u making it so hard on urself.
    Fair enough. Your title implies that his team is playing well enough to win and I am simply pointing out that they are all playing sub-par defense collectively, hence the reason why they are losing.