Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Video of Wade's Harden level defense this series

Default Re: Video of Wade's Harden level defense this series

Cringe worthy. Seriously.

I'm guessing he retires after this season, because that is how he is playing. Seems like he is content with how many he has won.
    People love to joke about Bron being a front runner, but in Wade's case, I honestly believe it. This coming from one of his biggest fans.

Seriously, since Bron has joined him, he gets in on the party when everything is going well, but during the tough times, he seems content on sitting back, coasting and letting his "injury talk" be his excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Cringe worthy. Seriously.

I'm guessing he retires after this season, because that is how he is playing. Seems like he is content with how many he has won.
    People love to joke about Bron being a front runner, but in Wade's case, I honestly believe it. This coming from one of his biggest fans.

Seriously, since Bron has joined him, he gets in on the party when everything is going well, but during the tough times, he seems content on sitting back, coasting and letting his "injury talk" be his excuse.
    Like game 4 last year with the Heat on the verge of going into a 3-1 deficit against San Antonio?

That dude needs to retire ASAP.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Damn I love me some Wade... But father time is just undefeated man its almost sad to see him like this out there. Def don't wanna see him avg 10-14ppg with defense like that you're too great for that Wade, fxcking injuries suck

I held out hope that the tim grover regiment and that all of that resting would extend his career but sadly that doesnt look like the case. RIP Dwade 2003-2013

Wade has always been a bad off ball defender, even in his prime. He used to always get burned by the celtics because he would just get lost watching the ball, whiles ray Allen would cut for a wide open shot. The surprising thing here is his on ball defense which has clearly dropped off dramaticly

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    Wade has always been a bad off ball defender, even in his prime. He used to always get burned by the celtics because he would just get lost watching the ball, whiles ray Allen would cut for a wide open shot. The surprising thing here is his on ball defense which has clearly dropped off dramaticly
    It's funny how he insists on gambling instead of sticking to the defensive flow.

Local High School Star

what is so hilarious is that heat fans rated players in this series before it started

Everyone said
    1. Lebron (agreed)
    2. Wade

I was like WTF.. everyone had wade rated so highly before this series.. I honestly felt there were 3-4 spurs players that were better than him..

Now heat fans saying he should retired.. how 4 games can change what people think so quickly...

Anyhow... he will play on.. for bucket loads of cash next year I have no doubt

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Harden level

My favorite player of all time going out like this.

Shit is pathetic. Cmon Wade, this is the Finals, you had the chance to win 4 championships!

It's pretty bad, but it's not quite Harden level. Harden literally stands there like a statue on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Yeah Someone posted this the other day. I couldn't believe someone could make a 12 minute vid of 1 players bad defense from only 3 games. Shit is pathetic...
    Well, they can't. The video should be about a third of the length if it removed plays not actually involving Wade, and all the time-stopping and pretty clueless arrows, that chastise Wade one minute for not stopping the ball (moving over to shooter in corner), and then the next minute for not closing out nearest shooter and stopping the ball instead. It is also singling out one player when you could easily make a video for any Miami player considering how their defense has been torn to shreds by San Antonio. Seriously, with Miami's scrambling defense, guys are always going to be out of position against a team like SA, even if they were playing good defense. SA have picked apart how Miami play defense, that much is clear. Focusing on one player is idiotic.

It really isn't anything like the Harden video either, and of course, completely ignores the period during the 2nd half of game 3 when Miami cut the lead down to 7, playing good defense for just about the only time in the series (aside from end of game 2) with Lebron on the bench. It's not like Lebron's defense hasn't been woeful; the man is super athletic, 6-8, and he doesn't have a single block in the series (think it shows how slow Miami have been as a TEAM to react to SA's ball-movement), while Leonard has 5, and has been a defensive monster. It is pretty obviously not anything like as bad as Harden's as well, and this can be seen by the fact Harden's video stands on its own, yet this one needs 100+ arrows to make its point.

NBA sixth man of the year

Video has been removed by user

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Gotta be something.