Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: No matter who you put on his team, Lebron will never have enough help

I don't know what to say but there is definitely some validity to what you said

Default Re: No matter who you put on his team, Lebron will never have enough help

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Just no.

Star players can get theirs in any situation. Pau Gasol was a 19-20ppg scorer whether his team missed the playoffs or made the NBA Finals. Wade could score 28 on a title winner, or a team that was first round fodder. And there's no doubt Bosh could be effective averaging 19-20 on a title winner. Players of his caliber don't fall off a cliff offensively unless the system they're playing in under-utilizes their talents.

Of the Big 3, LeBron's number have taken the smallest hit by far.

/thread
    Pau was 17 - 18ppg player with Kobe...and his rebounds went up....

Lebron plays with you and you fall off a cliff.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    lebron is like oscar. considered cancers by teammates despite the assists. Theres a reason why he has the highest negative impact in the series. And his +/- also shows that he only has +2.7 when paired with stars in the playoffs compared to kobes +10. That shows how overrated lebron is despite his stats
    Lol Lebron has the highest plus minus in the league every year and just got finished leading his team to 4 straight finals.

Kobe's +10 has everything to do with playing with the most dominant player in NBA history during the weakest era in NBA history.

Some people know absolutely nothing about basketball.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

That is BS Trade Bosh for Ariza and Gortat move LEbron to the 4 and Heat would be that much better on both sides of ball. That is just one example. People don't want to except this heat team is Flawed cause they have no Size suck at rebounding and shot blocking and have one of the worst PG in the league along with a pretty weak bench. Miami is the oldest team in the league they need an infusion of youth and athleticism. Throw in the fact Bosh and Wade are longer Max type of Players Lebron has many holes to cover up for.
    Last edited by Kingwillball; 06-14-2014 at 04:14 AM.

Put KD on his team and have Bran come off the bench, problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by dc_chilling
    I don't think you understand how basketball works.

How many games did those Cavs teams win after Lebron left while getting those numbers? I remember them having one of the longest losing streaks in NBA history.

How good were those Raptors teams Bosh played on? I don't recall them being contenders.

How good were those Miami heat teams after Shaq left? They never made it out of the first round.

You don't bring a player like Lebron in to raise the ppg averages of your team. You bring him in to win.
    Good post.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by dc_chilling
    Lol Lebron has the highest plus minus in the league every year and just got finished leading his team to 4 straight finals.

Kobe's +10 has everything to do with playing with the most dominant player in NBA history during the weakest era in NBA history.

Some people know absolutely nothing about basketball.
    LOL in the regular season because thats where your hero is good at.
    And clearly someone doesnt understand my post. kobes +/- increases with better teammates whereas lebron declines which goes to show that he cant fit with allstar teammates and all around players being overrated because of idiots like you.
    Last edited by knicksman; 06-14-2014 at 04:59 AM.

NBA All-star

you can have your team carried by Lebron.
    or you can have your team carry Lebron.

Or, you can have Lebron playing side by side with another super star player.