Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default No matter who you put on his team, Lebron will never have enough help

why? because the style of basketball he plays limits the play of any teammate he has... do u really think if wade and bosh played without miami, thered be anyone calling them scrubs? Look at all the past players that lebron has played with, i dont think there has been anyone who had a career year playing with lebron, even mo williams who most bron stans use to show his ability to make teammates better had his best year in milwaukee before joining bron

daniel gibson? best year after lebron left
    varejao? best year after lebron left
    wade? best year before lebron arrived
    bosh? best year before playing with lebron
    larry hughes? ilgauskus? jamison? boozer? haslem? chalmers?

i am struggling to find anyone who has gotten better playing with lebron, and struggling even harder to find anyone who could play well with lebron

Default Re: No matter who you put on his team, Lebron will never have enough help

actually if Lebron played with prime Kobe they will win. Kobe will make lebron a better player and he'll control the pace of the game and run plays. But then again, if Kobe plays well, Lebron will just sabotage.

But in theory, if lebron doesn't sabotage, the team can win with prime Kobe.

Default Re: No matter who you put on his team, Lebron will never have enough help

delonte improved his game playing with lebron

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Test
    delonte improved his game playing with lebron
    Thats because Brans mom was giving him some on the side

NBA All-star

in a 7 game series, while its technically broken down into multiple games.

but we can argue the game of basketball is now at least at 192.

Which of course, involves advance management to maximize players performances.

Lebron too has worse stats playing in miami during his prime. You play to win. Bosh doesn't have enough elite talent to give him ball in every situation. Both wade and james post-up better than him. His elite talents are utilized by miami. Do you think that bosh could post up duncan or hibbert?
    If you just want stats then you stay on a shitty/mediocre team like the raptors . I am sure no one here would even talk about bosh if he kept playing on a number 7/8 seed team for all of his career.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Lebron too has worse stats playing in miami during his prime. You play to win. Bosh doesn't have enough elite talent to give him ball in every situation. Both wade and james post-up better than him. His elite talents are utilized by miami. Do you think that bosh could post up duncan or hibbert?
    If you just want stats then you stay on a shitty/mediocre team like the raptors . I am sure no one here would even talk about bosh if he kept playing on a number 7/8 seed team for all of his career.
    bosh had no problems scoring on duncan before he joined the heat? why is he struggling now? in fact shouldnt he be doing scoring easier since all the attention is on james?
    Last edited by rule1223; 06-14-2014 at 01:56 AM.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Just no.

Star players can get theirs in any situation. Pau Gasol was a 19-20ppg scorer whether his team missed the playoffs or made the NBA Finals. Wade could score 28 on a title winner, or a team that was first round fodder. And there's no doubt Bosh could be effective averaging 19-20 on a title winner. Players of his caliber don't fall off a cliff offensively unless the system they're playing in under-utilizes their talents.

Of the Big 3, LeBron's number have taken the smallest hit by far.

Quote Originally Posted by rule1223
    bosh had no problems scoring on duncan before he joined the heat? why is he struggling now? in fact shouldnt he be doing scoring easier since all the attention is on james?
    /thread

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

why? because the style of basketball he plays limits the play of any teammate he has... do u really think if wade and bosh played without miami, thered be anyone calling them scrubs? Look at all the past players that lebron has played with, i dont think there has been anyone who had a career year playing with lebron, even mo williams who most bron stans use to show his ability to make teammates better had his best year in milwaukee before joining bron

daniel gibson? best year after lebron left
    varejao? best year after lebron left
    wade? best year before lebron arrived
    bosh? best year before playing with lebron
    larry hughes? ilgauskus? jamison? boozer? haslem? chalmers?

i am struggling to find anyone who has gotten better playing with lebron, and struggling even harder to find anyone who could play well with lebron
    I don't think you understand how basketball works.

How many games did those Cavs teams win after Lebron left while getting those numbers? I remember them having one of the longest losing streaks in NBA history.

How good were those Raptors teams Bosh played on? I don't recall them being contenders.

How good were those Miami heat teams after Shaq left? They never made it out of the first round.

You don't bring a player like Lebron in to raise the ppg averages of your team. You bring him in to win.

show me where bosh had no problem posting up duncan on a good enough rate.
    2010 was the year when he had good games against spurs . in one game, duncan didn't play and in the other duncan was coming off the bench because he was coming back from injury.
    the last game(pre-heat) where bosh and duncan were both healthy was in 2009 where bosh went 6-14 scoring 17 points. This is with him playing on a team that is not as well studied by the coaches as the title contenders heat. Learn the game kid.

Good High School Starter

show me where bosh had no problem posting up duncan on a good enough rate.
    2010 was the year when he had good games against spurs . in one game, duncan didn't play and in the other duncan was coming off the bench because he was coming back from injury.
    the last game(pre-heat) where bosh and duncan were both healthy was in 2009 where bosh went 6-14 scoring 17 points. This is with him playing on a team that is not as well studied by the coaches as the title contenders heat. Learn the game kid.
    no one said anything about posting up, when bosh would use to iso the *** out of tim duncan and would blow by or hit a j on him whenever its was one on one and that was back when duncan was more athletic and the rest of the team was focused guarding bosh. now ur telling me 4 years later, bosh caant do the same thing against a slower duncan and a less concentrated d? there must be a reason...

he had enough help in 2012 and 2013

next

no one said anything about posting up, when bosh would use to iso the *** out of tim duncan and would blow by or hit a j on him whenever its was one on one and that was back when duncan was more athletic and the rest of the team was focused guarding bosh. now ur telling me 4 years later, bosh caant do the same thing against a slower duncan and a less concentrated d? there must be a reason...
    yes, i am saying that. I must say that heat did a bad job of not making wade come off the bench and play 20-25 mins these playoffs while making bosh the clear second option.
    Before 2013 playoffs, both wade and james did everything better than bosh other than hitting mid range jumpers. Why would you go to bosh when you have 2 players who do the same things but on a better rate?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Keep up them boxscores, Bron. You can't fail with a good FG%. If you lose, you don't have enough help. If you win, you're the GOAT. Look at dem stats, doe! (Not the more turnovers than assists per game in the finals stat)

You da man!

3-time NBA All-Star

lebron is like oscar. considered cancers by teammates despite the assists. Theres a reason why he has the highest negative impact in the series. And his +/- also shows that he only has +2.7 when paired with stars in the playoffs compared to kobes +10. That shows how overrated lebron is despite his stats